the Angelina Jolie thread

The Us weekly article makes it sound like its video taking while they're were waiting for their jet to refuel so it doesn't necessarily mean someone taped them on their cell phone or whatever. Could be just security cam footage. And didn't the incident take place on the plane and in air not at this pit stop? If it did we're not likely to get that footage. This could just be what was spilled outside

I don't love or hate Angelina ... Just a question though. What has her humanitarian work actually accomplished? All she does is visit and meet with refugees and displaced people. The poverty is still there, refugee camps keep growing... But I guess that's a different conversation.

The Jolie-Pitt foundation has donated a lot of money as well.. So that makes Brad a humanitarian as well.

I don't love or hate Angelina ... Just a question though. What has her humanitarian work actually accomplished? All she does is visit and meet with refugees and displaced people. The poverty is still there, refugee camps keep growing... But I guess that's a different conversation.

The Jolie-Pitt foundation has donated a lot of money as well.. So that makes Brad a humanitarian as well.
She is a celebrity and brings a lot of attention to the cause. I think she also gets the rich celebrities to donate to the cause. She does seem to care about the cause. I won't fault her here.

That's my point. Celebrities never save the world or make it better. All they do is bring attention but that clearly doesn't help. People like Amal Clooney actually do something about it. Angelina is just the poster child.

There is not much I can think of that is more heartbreaking or devastating than child abuse, but what's passing for child abuse these days is ridiculous. If Angie is in the 100% hands (and voice) off camp as some report, then Brad was screwed from the moment he had children with her if he disagrees with that parenting approach. Is it too much to ask that adults determine whether they're compatible as co-parents before they set out to have 6 kids together?

How did she throw her kids under the bus??
By publicly saying she is separating for the safety of her family (kids) she is making them the center of attention. Being kids they will feel they are to blame and she is putting them in the middle of the conflict. She didn't even have to give a reason. She could have simply stated they had irreconcilable differences.

Hobs always leave messy comments without fail. When even HIS side can't deny his bad behavior and grabbing Maddox or makes comments like "He did not hit his child in the face in any way. He did not do that; he is emphatic about that. He put his hands on him, yes, because the confrontation was spiraling out of control."

Red flags are going to go up.

No need to attack another member simply because you don't care for the message.

Reactions: Hobbsy

Such truth in a single post lol

Reactions: BagBerry13