Trusted Resale Websites

My experience with Yoggi's, is their items are in worse condition than described. As you stated they say "Like New or in Pristine Condition" then followed list of imperfections. I refrained from purchasing from them after two purchases that were less than desirable in terms of condition. Many others have experienced the same (check the Ebay thread).
For anyone who has purchased from yoogi's closet- are they one if the sellers who describes every tiny flaw and kind of describes their bags as worse than they really are out of an abundance of caution? I'm confused because I am looking at something that is titled like new but then a series of flaws is described. Thanks.

My experience with Yoggi's, is their items are in worse condition than described. As you stated they say "Like New or in Pristine Condition" then followed list of imperfections. I refrained from purchasing from them after two purchases that were less than desirable in terms of condition. Many others have experienced the same (check the Ebay thread).

Thanks so much. Yes looking at the photos of the bag it has stains inside and significant wear on the outside. Geez. How is that like new? I'll avoid them.

Another STRONG recommendation for Jan at http://its-all-goode.com/ !! I've purchased multiple H scarves from her and she is ALWAYS a true pleasure to work with. Honest and trustworthy sellers like Jan are hard to come by, and not to mention the prices are very reasonable! She is extremely knowledgeable and cares about her customers; not to mention she is one of our resident experts on Hermes scarves here at TPF, so all of my purchases are worry-free on the authenticity front. Everything ships quickly, packaged carefully, and with kindness. Strong, strong recommendation for Jan at Its All Goode!!!! :smile:

Thanks so much. Yes looking at the photos of the bag it has stains inside and significant wear on the outside. Geez. How is that like new? I'll avoid them.
It definitely depends with them. I bought my Jypsiere and an exotic H wallet from them and they were both exactly as described. I bought a Mansur Gavriel bag from them that had a major chemical leather dye smell that they didn't disclose in the listing, so I returned it. I'm also eyeing a bag on their site right now and fortunately they seem to have taken detailed photos of every flaw they describe, so I can decide whether I can live with them as pictured.

It definitely depends with them. I bought my Jypsiere and an exotic H wallet from them and they were both exactly as described. I bought a Mansur Gavriel bag from them that had a major chemical leather dye smell that they didn't disclose in the listing, so I returned it. I'm also eyeing a bag on their site right now and fortunately they seem to have taken detailed photos of every flaw they describe, so I can decide whether I can live with them as pictured.

I think it depends! I purchased a Bottega Veneta bag from them and it actually came in better condition than I thought it would... or maybe I just have low expectations!

Thanks for the info!

Another STRONG recommendation for Jan at http://its-all-goode.com/ !! I've purchased multiple H scarves from her and she is ALWAYS a true pleasure to work with. Honest and trustworthy sellers like Jan are hard to come by, and not to mention the prices are very reasonable! She is extremely knowledgeable and cares about her customers; not to mention she is one of our resident experts on Hermes scarves here at TPF, so all of my purchases are worry-free on the authenticity front. Everything ships quickly, packaged carefully, and with kindness. Strong, strong recommendation for Jan at Its All Goode!!!! :smile:
+1. I am a fan !

I have heard great things about her.

I messaged her twice via her website to inquire about one of her listings and have not seen her response. It has been weeks:sad:. I wish I could say that I had a great experience with her:sad:.

I have heard great things about her.

I messaged her twice via her website to inquire about one of her listings and have not seen her response. It has been weeks:sad:. I wish I could say that I had a great experience with her:sad:.

Hi luxi_max - I'm sorry to hear the Contact Us feature didn't work for you. If you email me directly at [email protected], I'll be happy to help you in whatever way I can. Jan

Reactions: BBC
Just wanted to note that loveallbags on eBay ONLY sells on eBay. There are sellers on other sites that sell under the name "loveallbags" - these sellers are not in any way connected to loveallbags on eBay...