Trusted Resale Websites

Hi has anyone purchased with the Japanese website lecrin.jp or their shop in Tokyo? I will be traveling to Japan next week and wonder should I purchase from them there. Thanks a lot for your input.

This is just my experience. From what I could tell in tokyo, they had authentic bags...and they are nice and friendly. the price is high...but in their defense, Japan Hermes price is high. I mean, the price for a Kelly bag I bought in tokyo from Hermes Ginza was already above the USA price [emoji23] and way way above Europe price.

Hope this helps!

Has anyone had a buying experience with lux-market on ebay?

I found only one mention about them on the thread but the response wasn't very specific...did not say if it was consign or selling experience.

Has anyone bought from them on ebay? Thanks!!

For anyone who has purchased from yoogi's closet- are they one if the sellers who describes every tiny flaw and kind of describes their bags as worse than they really are out of an abundance of caution? I'm confused because I am looking at something that is titled like new but then a series of flaws is described. Thanks.
I had good experience with yoog's closet. I bought a bracelet. I received it just as described. I think they accept returns. If you don't like what you bought, you can return it for refund.

I don't post very much but I'm here almost daily as I love reading all of the invaluable information from everybody else! That said, I wanted to rave about my experience purchasing my very first birkin (a b30 etain PHW in clemence) from Madison Avenue Couture. Judy was so accommodating and helpful, super fast shipping and I have a pristine bag that I cannot believe is really mine - I also want to thank this lovely community :smile:

Reactions: aynrand
I ran a search on Luxury Exchange (storefronts in Honolulu and San Francisco, as well as an online presence). and most of the feedback in this thread is a few years old. Has anyone purchased a handbag from them recently? Thanks for your help!

I don't post very much but I'm here almost daily as I love reading all of the invaluable information from everybody else! That said, I wanted to rave about my experience purchasing my very first birkin (a b30 etain PHW in clemence) from Madison Avenue Couture. Judy was so accommodating and helpful, super fast shipping and I have a pristine bag that I cannot believe is really mine - I also want to thank this lovely community :smile:

Good to know about Madison Avenue Couture, have always wondered about them, thanks Lakerunner!

Reactions: ninfita
Hello all! This is my first post here, but I've been reading on the forum for ages. I finally decided to begin purchasing my first Hermes accessories and bought a reversible Behapi bracelet, lightly used! I am very excited, and it not being brand new is perfect since I work in a healthcare setting and you just never know if something "unfortunate" may spill on you... Is this an appropriate thread to post in after I receive it?