Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

So happy to see the SBS oxblood (bag twins!). Lovely Lily as well, as does the rest (neon blue!!). Your collection has like almost all my favorite colors for Mulberry. :biggrin: I can understand very well the spiraling effect once you have gotten your 1st Mulberry. It happened to me as well (bought 3 of them within the same month). Keep your collection growing!

My Mulberry family. Only bought my first Mulberry November last year but has spiralled to a few more....woops.
Mulberry printed Bayswater - oak
Mulberry small Bayswater satchel- oxblood
Mulberry small double zip Bayswater- neon blue
Mulberry Lilly - taupe
Mulberry blossom large zip around purse- oxblood

Got the double zip Bayswater from Palma- Majorca mulberry store last week. Randomly stumbled across the mulberry store and saw they had 40% off, unlike the UK 20% discount. So ended up £200 cheaper than the UK sale price. The display one was the only one left but it was perfect. No more purchases for me now though. Hehe

So happy to see the SBS oxblood (bag twins!). Lovely Lily as well, as does the rest (neon blue!!). Your collection has like almost all my favorite colors for Mulberry. :biggrin: I can understand very well the spiraling effect once you have gotten your 1st Mulberry. It happened to me as well (bought 3 of them within the same month). Keep your collection growing!

Thanks! Going to try and be good for a few months though. I love the colours and I like the lighter camel colour too on your lilly. The blue one is my present to myself for getting my new job....well that's what I keep telling myself.

Thanks Miss World :kiss: !!
And I agree about the Suffolk.. I think t's a beautiful and timeless bag too. I wanted to sell it because I don't use it so often but my husband didn't let me do it!! He really likes it too :smile: Will definitely use it more this winter ;)

Hey Gringach, I know it's a year on but do you still have your Suffolk and do you use her much. If so tell me how it feels ?

Hey Gringach, I know it's a year on but do you still have your Suffolk and do you use her much. If so tell me how it feels ?

Hi Guccig! Yes I still have my Suffolk but haven't used it lately as I tend to use it more during automn and winter.
It's a lovely bag and I love the style. I see people staring at it any time I cary it ;)
Though I am a little cautious with it as it's calf leather.
However, I could buff any scratch with Collonil gel until
I hope I could help!!!

image.jpeg

My black with nickel Bayswater. It's 4 yrs old now. Love it for work. Holds everything I need and more. Had the continental 3yrs. Love the colour. Am after a cosmetic pouch now, just waiting for new eye catching colours. I also have another Bayswater, a purply/pink shade from about 6yrs ago, but she's all packed away at the moment in her dust bag. Would like a small Bayswater in red. I need to see the scarlet irl.

Hi! Not sure it was that havy - I will check its weight tomorrow and let you know!
Hi ladies- I've been looking for more information on a Suffolk. I'm very tempted to buy one pre-owned (I'm in the US) and there aren't any Mulberry stores nearby for me to try. Also, I'm pretty sure the Suffolk is discontinued... Anyway, the weight is the main issue for me, so I'd be very curious for more information. Thank you so much!

Reactions: obscurity7
Hi ladies- I've been looking for more information on a Suffolk. I'm very tempted to buy one pre-owned (I'm in the US) and there aren't any Mulberry stores nearby for me to try. Also, I'm pretty sure the Suffolk is discontinued... Anyway, the weight is the main issue for me, so I'd be very curious for more information. Thank you so much!

I've seen it pre-owned on a number of sites, but strangely quite expensive. Was it that pricey when it came out?