Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Hi IOU, I love my Dolce escape tote, the print is really pretty and the saffiano leather is perfect for the tote design as it's firm so the bag holds its shape, and it's durable and water-resistant. I once noticed what I think must have been dried coffee that had been spilt on the side at the bottom and it wiped clean off. They also do non-leather escape totes but I think it's definitely worth going for the leather versions. I also like that it's textured differently than the typical crosshatch way like Prada do. It's very light and has a detachable pouch for inside and the handles can fit comfortably over the shoulder so long as the bag is't overly full. The suede lining feels lovely though obviously not as durable as the leather exterior.

The only thing I don't really like about it that when I ordered it I thought it was a bit bigger. I'd say mine is about the equivalent of an lv pm (though they do do larger escape totes just not in this print), so unfortunately mine doesn't get a great deal of use as it's less comfortable on the shoulder once it's filled up (pushed the arm a bit too outwards if that makes sense). For the occasional days I don't carry too much it's lovely, and I love that it's so durable which I think is definitely needed for a light coloured bag to keep it looking its best.

My Mulberry family. Only bought my first Mulberry November last year but has spiralled to a few more....woops.
Mulberry printed Bayswater - oak
Mulberry small Bayswater satchel- oxblood
Mulberry small double zip Bayswater- neon blue
Mulberry Lilly - taupe
Mulberry blossom large zip around purse- oxblood

Got the double zip Bayswater from Palma- Majorca mulberry store last week. Randomly stumbled across the mulberry store and saw they had 40% off, unlike the UK 20% discount. So ended up £200 cheaper than the UK sale price. The display one was the only one left but it was perfect. No more purchases for me now though. Hehe

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,138
Your collection is stunning!
My Mulberry family. Only bought my first Mulberry November last year but has spiralled to a few more....woops.
Mulberry Lilly - taupe

Got the double zip Bayswater from Palma- Majorca mulberry store last week. Randomly stumbled across the mulberry store and saw they had 40% off, unlike the UK 20% discount. So ended up £200 cheaper than the UK sale price. The display one was the only one left but it was perfect. No more purchases for me now though. Hehe[/QUOTE
Mulberry Lilly - taupe

Got the double zip Bayswater from Palma- Majorca mulberry store last week. Randomly stumbled across the mulberry store and saw they had 40% off, unlike the UK 20% discount. So ended up £200 cheaper than the UK sale price. The display one was the only one left but it was perfect. No more purchases for me now though. Hehe

Mulberry Lilly - taupe

Is that the small double zip looks kinda big to me?

Mulberry Lilly - taupe

Gorgeous bag family with a bag for every occasion!

Perf
Mulberry Lilly - taupe

Perfect family, congrats!!