TJ Maxx finds...

After not seeing any Dooney's at out TJM for months, yesterday I saw a bunch! Of course people give you the side eye when you whip out your phone cam and start snapping photos, but I did it anyway .. hehe :biggrin:

The first two were tiny little "Fanny" bags, If they had been the larger size, I would have been tempted.

IMG_6336_zpstwapgd6e.jpg
IMG_6337_zpsy0fl2ny0.jpg

Then a bunch of coated cotton on an end cap ... I still don't have an Olivia, but think I would want a pebbled leather instead of this one ..

IMG_6339_zpsmppvtlvc.jpg
IMG_6338_zps4ipvxwtu.jpg

and ONE mini Kendall in Bone.

IMG_6342_zpsq0zyb0qn.jpg

and this mini zip zip in the plaid ( I forget what they call this)

IMG_6343_zpsvxc5rzh6.jpg

I bought nothing YAY!! None of these are on my "list"

I saw a few on clearance at the outlet. Approx. $71. I almost bought the black but then I had a reality check. Other bags much higher on the wish list. So, at least there are some still floating around.
Yes! Sometimes I am so excited just to see them there, but truthfully unless it is something I have been wanting, I am leaving them all there. Only so much room at the inn , so to speak :smile:

Yes! Sometimes I am so excited just to see them there, but truthfully unless it is something I have been wanting, I am leaving them all there. Only so much room at the inn , so to speak :smile:
"Only so much room at the inn"..... I hear ya - no vacancy! I need to remember this when I come across so many good "deals"! My hubby was horrified to see purses with tags still on them in the garage.