TJ Maxx finds...

love4angela: Wow. I have quite a few colors in several of the Dooney styles that I love. But I don't think I have 26 in any one style. I am impressed. It must be like a beautiful rainbow when you look in your closet. I had to start keeping lists of the colors I have in some styles, to be sure I don't duplicate. I forgot I had a navy small Flo satchel and almost bought a second one after stalking it for months.
Now that is a color I would like to get. Navy is so pretty.

love4angela: Wow. I have quite a few colors in several of the Dooney styles that I love. But I don't think I have 26 in any one style. I am impressed. It must be like a beautiful rainbow when you look in your closet. I had to start keeping lists of the colors I have in some styles, to be sure I don't duplicate. I forgot I had a navy small Flo satchel and almost bought a second one after stalking it for months.

Haha that's funny. Yes I actually have what I call a dressing room in my house with all my bags, vanity and makeup, perfumes, etc. it's my happy place lol

I saw some cute leather tassel purse charms in TJMaxx and Marshalls today. Many colors.
They also had some Tommy Hilfiger purse charms. All were $10.

Attachments

• tjx_tassels_r.jpg
    tjx_tassels_r.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 345
  • TH_bagcharms.jpg
    TH_bagcharms.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 353
Hola... Just thought I would mention for anyone interested that TJ Maxx @ 57th & 8th Ave. got in some Dooney's this week. I didn't get any pics but they had a few Florentine East West Chelseas, Black Liliana, and drawsting (these could have been Claremont), Sienna drawstring and Domed Satchels and a brown Montecito Briana. They also had a few patent styles.

I should have known something was off. The tag said Cynthia Tote and the color was listed as Coral. Hmmm....some funny business going on.
Unfortunately, there are thieves and scammers out there who will attach a tag to their old junk and return to a store, keeping the new purse. The retail clerks usually aren't handbag experts and are easily fooled (though you would think they could see this bag is definitely not "coral.") People can be so disgusting. Of course, it could also just be a mistake. :lol: