Crossbody Beauties!

I experienced the fastest delivery ever by MK - ordered it on the 19th and it was delivered yesterday in Toronto, BUT I wasn't home...so now I have to go pick it up today! I can't wait to pick up my MK bag tonight!
MK usually ship quick her in Toronto since the bags come from MTL[emoji5] But that's amazing considering all the delays, what with Canada Post! What bag did you order?

MK usually ship quick her in Toronto since the bags come from MTL[emoji5] But that's amazing considering all the delays, what with Canada Post! What bag did you order?
Yes it is usually like 3 days max since it's so close to Toronto, but 1 day shipping was amazing. I ordered the Bedford Crossbody that was on sale on the michaekkors.ca site. I love the leather, it's so soft and it fits all the essentials... I was looking for a bag I could throw in a a work/toddler kids tote so that I can use it when I go out... and it's perfect.

Yes it is usually like 3 days max since it's so close to Toronto, but 1 day shipping was amazing. I ordered the Bedford Crossbody that was on sale on the michaekkors.ca site. I love the leather, it's so soft and it fits all the essentials... I was looking for a bag I could throw in a a work/toddler kids tote so that I can use it when I go out... and it's perfect.
That's great, I saw they recently had a sale which is especially rare in Canada, I feel like it's always the seasonal colours and rarely anything else.
Love it, is it navy blue? I love the contrast between navy and GHW[emoji7]

Yes it's navy blue. I agree about the seasonal colours... I figured navy blue would be ok...
Amazing find, usually navy is always the first colour to sell out from the selection of colours that are offered on sale. I lucked out last summer and got a Large Navy Selma on sale but sold it because I wear a lot of navy. I have however been lusting after another navy bag lately, just waiting to see if it'll be available in stores so I can try it on!

Amazing find, usually navy is always the first colour to sell out from the selection of colours that are offered on sale. I lucked out last summer and got a Large Navy Selma on sale but sold it because I wear a lot of navy. I have however been lusting after another navy bag lately, just waiting to see if it'll be available in stores so I can try it on!
Aww good luck in finding your bag! I find I am wearing a lot of white/gray/blue tone clothes this Summer... maybe mentally it keeps me cool. The temperatures are crazy this Summer here...

Now that I think about it the MK store that I went to did not have any Navy to look at...

Aww good luck in finding your bag! I find I am wearing a lot of white/gray/blue tone clothes this Summer... maybe mentally it keeps me cool. The temperatures are crazy this Summer here...

Now that I think about it the MK store that I went to did not have any Navy to look at...
Don't even get me started on the temperature, I feel like it's always an extreme here, baking hot in the summers and freezing cold in the winters! Yeah navy blue is hard to find but its one of my favourite colours that MK does.