Crossbody Beauties!

Someone talk me out of a jet set Crossbody!! Haha I like how it seems low maintenance. I just got blush Ava though, I should continue using her right...RIGHT?! Haha. I also have my Rebecca Minkoff love Crossbody but feel that it's not a carefree bag. I'm thinking a jet set Crossbody in Dusty rose or electric blue[emoji38]

Someone talk me out of a jet set Crossbody!! Haha I like how it seems low maintenance. I just got blush Ava though, I should continue using her right...RIGHT?! Haha. I also have my Rebecca Minkoff love Crossbody but feel that it's not a carefree bag. I'm thinking a jet set Crossbody in Dusty rose or electric blue[emoji38]

Girl, why in the world would you expect any of us to talk you out of a bag??!! [emoji12] Of course you need it! I personally love this bag in the dusty rose, but since you already have the neutral Ava you should get electric blue! I have a peanut messenger and an electric blue jet set chain crossbody (the soft leather) and I love that pop of color on a small bag. Plus it's nice to have a neutral and a fun color.

Haha you know we aren't going to talk to you out of it. I have it and love it. Great for when you're carrying a diaper bag! Sell a bag to justify it? ;) EB would be pretty but I'll always say DR lol. I wear it with everything, great neutral.

Girl, why in the world would you expect any of us to talk you out of a bag??!! [emoji12] Of course you need it! I personally love this bag in the dusty rose, but since you already have the neutral Ava you should get electric blue! I have a peanut messenger and an electric blue jet set chain crossbody (the soft leather) and I love that pop of color on a small bag. Plus it's nice to have a neutral and a fun color.

Hahah! Have u had a jet set saffiano Crossbody before? I love your eb one! All of my bags are neutrals or pale colors so it would be nice [emoji38]

Haha you know we aren't going to talk to you out of it. I have it and love it. Great for when you're carrying a diaper bag! Sell a bag to justify it? ;) EB would be pretty but I'll always say DR lol. I wear it with everything, great neutral.

I like that it's different and still neutral. Is this color going to be around for awhile? You know me I love my pinks! Does it fit like 2 diapers and a little plastic thing of wipes?

Definately go for the dusty rose. It's such a gorgeous colour and looks great with anything like the other said. I can't stop reaching for my DR Selma [emoji2]

Reactions: Pinkalicious
I like that it's different and still neutral. Is this color going to be around for awhile? You know me I love my pinks! Does it fit like 2 diapers and a little plastic thing of wipes?

Tried this morning, I could put 2 diapers and the wipes but that's all. Wallet and phone wouldn't fit but my wipes thing is big. If I'm running out with no diaper bag I throw stuff in my izzy.

IMG_1469617402.654523.jpgIMG_1469617414.039703.jpg

Hahah! Have u had a jet set saffiano Crossbody before? I love your eb one! All of my bags are neutrals or pale colors so it would be nice [emoji38]

I have, twice lol!! I bought one in peanut but exchanged it for the Selma messenger because I just loved that style in peanut. Then I had a fuschia one that I sold. Long story, but my BF bought me a Nikon for Christmas and even though I don't carry it all the time I want it to be able to fit it in all my bags. It fits in the Selma messenger with tons of room to spare, but the jet set is just really narrow for my needs. That why I ended up getting the soft leather one, and I LOVE that one. I bought mine in Amazon if you're interested in that one. They had several colors.

Reactions: Pinkalicious