Crossbody Beauties!

:heart: this is lovely! Congratulations, did you get a good deal? I soooo wish I hadn't passed Dove up in the states... *sigh*

I LOVE Dove! I was all about Pearl Grey until I saw this color. I think it looks so pretty with the silver hardware. Yeah I got a SUPER good deal at Macy's!!! I sold my Pearl Grey crossbody and realized I wanted another grey crossbody in a different style so I HAD to try Dove. The color is soooo pretty and a great neutral!

Does anyone have this crossbody? I ordered it off the michaelkors.ca website as it is on sale and wanted to see how it was inside??
View attachment 3413995

I have this bag in black with silver hardware. I LOVE it! I have used this bag sooo much!!! It's a great small crossbody that has 3 compartments and holds a lot for the size. It has 6 card slots and a spot that can hold dollar bills (most bags only have place for cards, not bills) - totally love that. It has a back snap pocket on bag that holds my iPhone 6. Oh and another neat feature that I didn't know about, the strap actually attaches by snaps so you can detach it. I've carried this as a clutch and it looks super cute and feels good to carry. This is such a great bag! As you can tell I totally love it!!! Lol. I hope you love yours. [emoji3]

I can post pix of inside if you're interested? The interior is black so I don't know how well it will show up.

Reactions: Fendilove