Triple Reveals = Half of Last Reveal = Trending -> Right Direction?

I thought this is such a timeless style, yet different. Very versatile with the detachable parts for all different looks, and yet so different than the pre-fall Paris in Rome little black jacket that I got a few weeks ago.

So many ways to wear and offer different looks when worn with jeans/pants vs. with a dress/skirt. Please excuse some pics with poor lighting and photo taken by my little boy (he actually did a decent job given the lighting and all :tup:)

First - with jeans, lambskin collar taken off and front mostly unbuttoned. front and back views, in good/bright lighting:
View attachment 3406797 View attachment 3406798
PERFECTION!!! This jacket is absolutely gorgeous and the most beautiful I have ever seen. I tried it on and fell in love but sadly couldn't stretch to it. Congratulations and enjoy!

I love love love the slingbacks! I was very lucky to be able to get both the beige/black and grey/black combination. I love them. I find them really comfortable and can walk in them all day. You should be able to find them more comfortable as you wear them with time.

omg your blue chevron bag in the bg! I love it! I'm a bit on a chevron fever right now so whenever I see chanel chevron things I go cray cray. :P But I absolutely ADORE your mini-o! it is so true that they are like unicorns now.. especially in that classic combo!

Lol same here! RTW is just too amazing. Nowadays I almost buy more RTW than bags. Chanel RTW is just amazing and addictive ... :biggrin: my partner is like you are only to buy them when they are on sale ;)

I feel like recently many of the things on my long time awaited / hard to find classic items checklist are showing up (well, feels long to me, Chanel and I are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of our short, sweet, and dangerous - for me, relationship). This is not good for any form of budgeting, but who am I kidding anyway...

So... I would have preferred it in caviar but not going to be stubborn and quite frankly I love almost all Chanel leathers (distressed calf, lamb, caviar, etc.) equally for different attributes... Thanks to my amazing SA, I can finally get my paws on this little guy. I plan on using him to hold the few things I need with me at all times (lipstick, concealer, hair-tie, etc).

Happy to present to you my new black lambskin mini-o case.

It's so shiny, puffy and feels so sooooooft.... yet it feels quite sturdy to me so hopefully it'll age gracefully with use. Eh who knows my wonderful SA would still keep an eye out for caviar in case I need another back up when that arrives :smile:

This is my actual case, took the pic in the boutique while I was checking it for quality. Much better lighting and presentation than I can manage at home. :tup:

View attachment 3406780
so beautiful! May I ask how much is this? and do you know if they have carviar ones?
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!!! It's so addictive, it's not my fault (at all). Every time I know I should stop... .and I'm generally very picky about things so it's not like it's easy for me to find "exactly what I want" - as envisioned... Chanel / Karl just gets me - seriously!!! :flowers:

Started with handbags, then custom jewelry, and now falling HARD for certain RTW and since June got my first 2 pairs of shoes and tweed jackets... (this collection is especially lovely and for my taste though in my defense). I really like Chanel cardigans and tweed jackets, they are so beautiful!!!! :love:

I just checked out the whole fall season look book and thankfully beside a few brooches and a belt, I don't see anything else that should cause too much further damage.

The Cuba Cruise collection arriving late October - however, will be excruciatingly painful for my bank account.... Got my eyes on so many things across all categories above...

Hopefully I can keep this under control till October!!! :blush:

Summer has been so crazy and I'm really not good at taking nice beautiful staged photos like many on this forum. :P

Been meaning to do a bag showcase to commemorate the anniversary, but seems like I'm going to run a bit late with all the craziness in life (and shopping)!!! :panic:

I think if I don't buy another Chanel bag I should now have enough Chanel bag for all the occasions/needs for my lifestyle, so I am hoping the bag shopping would slow down just a bit!!! (but I know the jacket/cardigan RTW is probably even more dangerous.... :drool:

im so happy to be surrounded by others who are so passionate about chanel just like me!! lol. yeah, i agree the RTW has been soooo pretty and spot-on Chanel. can't believe you scored that amazing LBJ AND this coat!!! i think they're both very classy pieces that are timeless.

re: cruise! yes, i'm also excited about cruise collections, mainly bc of all the bright fun colors in the SLGs!!! i will definitely have to save from now until then, i'm going to NYC in october which means i can shop at all the boutiques and department stores right around the time cruise hits!! whoo hoo!!

Dang girl!!! love them all, esp the Jacket!!! Wow, looks great on you. Did I hear correctly that you just started buying Chanel a year ago???! Do u have a family pic??

Thanks Ceedoan. Not too long ago my most expensive handbag was less than $300, I'm telling myself that the prior "savings" should have been enough to fund the bad behavior this year?
Ideally, I'd like to get myself over to ban island. However, I must have really strong shopper's survival instinct. It kicks in conveniently as I even consider ban island and I become Michael Phelps promptly upon walking into a Chanel boutique.. Problems.:facepalm:

I tried pathetically to take a family photo (after much effort mind you, taking them all out of their storage boxes and take out the felt material, etc.) but since I can't find a good spot with good space to put all of them, they end up looking like a pile of mess and it was just sad. I wanted to do a bag showcase but it's just so much work when you are not good at photo taking / staging and proper lighting (all yellow lighting in my home!)

I would welcome any tips/tricks etc. so I can get my act together and do it finally! :coolio: