Men's LV Club

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg The Keepall Voyager is even more beautiful in person. The bag is so structured vs. the regular Keepall. There's some minor changes that occurred during production vs. what was actually on the runway I.e there's no side pocket and the hardware for the strap here is silver vs. black on runway. The bottom also has a piece of the canvas in the middle of that black leather where the feet are.

See the comparisons of what I snapped in store compared to what they had on the show and the press images after. Either way - it's still a keeper! Bought the Pochette today instead but def saving/keeping an eye out and close communication with my SA for the Keepall Voyager.

I think I am in love with the new products. Thank you so much for posting them here. Nothing on show in the Sydney store yet. To ease my patience I brought a vintage LV card holder in classic monogram. Made in 1995 and still in very good condition for its age. I'll post pics later.

View attachment 3406777 View attachment 3406774 View attachment 3406775 The Keepall Voyager is even more beautiful in person. The bag is so structured vs. the regular Keepall. There's some minor changes that occurred during production vs. what was actually on the runway I.e there's no side pocket and the hardware for the strap here is silver vs. black on runway. The bottom also has a piece of the canvas in the middle of that black leather where the feet are.

See the comparisons of what I snapped in store compared to what they had on the show and the press images after. Either way - it's still a keeper! Bought the Pochette today instead but def saving/keeping an eye out and close communication with my SA for the Keepall Voyager.

The handles have change too. Look better too, but still not a personal fan of cotton straps with leather covered handles.

I hope the bag charm in third picture will make it in production. That is super cute! :P

View attachment 3406777 View attachment 3406774 View attachment 3406775 The Keepall Voyager is even more beautiful in person. The bag is so structured vs. the regular Keepall. There's some minor changes that occurred during production vs. what was actually on the runway I.e there's no side pocket and the hardware for the strap here is silver vs. black on runway. The bottom also has a piece of the canvas in the middle of that black leather where the feet are.

That's one Keepall that I could see myself carrying around on flights!
I have a mon monogram version, and I don't take it with me on flights.. only take it on road trips because I don't want it getting dirty!

Does someone here have any experience with BALLY bags?

I had a chocolate leather messenger for years. The leather was really nice and soft and the bag was quite functional. I also have a camera bag; purchased it in 1999. Still own it and it looks great! The quality of the pieces produced in the early 2000s was really good. Not sure about now bc I haven't purchased anything in years.

I had a chocolate leather messenger for years. The leather was really nice and soft and the bag was quite functional. I also have a camera bag; purchased it in 1999. Still own it and it looks great! The quality of the pieces produced in the early 2000s was really good. Not sure about now bc I haven't purchased anything in years.