Men's LV Club

Has anybody seen the new 50 and 55 rolling luggage pieces? They are more reasonably priced compared to the zephyr and Pegase and have more interior volume, 37L vs 31! They also have some reasonably priced (for LV) accessories to go with them. I think I saw garment covers and shoe bags for $190 each.

My SA said it's the canvas "ultralight" from the SS16 men backpacks that is used on the Newson suitcases.
Cheaper price usually means a downgrade in quality. We saw what happened with PDV pm.

The price of the Explorer MM (M40539) at $1870 must be wrong because the PM version is listed at $2190. I think the MM version is at least $2500. Anyone have the correct price?

I think that the price for the Explorer MM is correct, but the website is showing the wrong bag. The picture for M40539 (Explorer MM) is the same picture as M40510 (Voyager MM). The Voyager MM is $2550.

Cheaper price usually means a downgrade in quality. We saw what happened with PDV pm.

This is true, but I would still like to see it in person. I've read up on it on the LV site and the design is current 2016, the Pegase is a bit dated imo and the zephyr fits nothing for lack of a better word. I will wait on the quality as people purchase and use them.

The sunset mules are completely unnecessary and overpriced, but they are the best sandals I have ever owned. I was going back and forth whether I should buy them but I am glad I did! Got them in black cuz that's all they had. I also got the hockenheim bracelet in monogram and it is spectacular. Love how it looks on my arm and also love the hockenheim fits into the monogram pattern

I understand your concern about the quality. I think the suitcase is built radically differently than Pégase and Zéphyr, so I will have to manipulate it to assess quality. It's near impossible to tell from internet pictures. It's interesting to see LV release a wide range of products, from this suitcase around 2K to the Zéphyr around 4K... even if the Newson suitcases are "cheaper" there are still way way expensive compared to a Samsonite suitcase you could buy at ROSS or TJMAXX for $75!

Reactions: ALloveLUX
I understand your concern about the quality. I think the suitcase is built radically differently than Pégase and Zéphyr, so I will have to manipulate it to assess quality. It's near impossible to tell from internet pictures. It's interesting to see LV release a wide range of products, from this suitcase around 2K to the Zéphyr around 4K... even if the Newson suitcases are "cheaper" there are still way way expensive compared to a Samsonite suitcase you could buy at ROSS or TJMAXX for $75!
I'm not concerned. I don't like it, so no problem! :smile: The big handle looks like those rolling shoppingbags old ladys use. I would pick the Zephyr over this no doubt.