Men's LV Club

Does anyone have anything in the Ostrich material? I'm looking at the Ostrich pocket organizer and it looks amazing, but I'm curious how it wears.
I have my current pocket organizer in DC in my back pocket all the time and do not baby it whatsoever. I'm really hard on it. Does anyone have an idea how well the Ostrich wears?

Does anyone have anything in the Ostrich material? I'm looking at the Ostrich pocket organizer and it looks amazing, but I'm curious how it wears.
I have my current pocket organizer in DC in my back pocket all the time and do not baby it whatsoever. I'm really hard on it. Does anyone have an idea how well the Ostrich wears?

If you don't baby your stuff, the ostrich leather, in light color especially, will change color with stain and rubbing against your back pocket. If you want may be get a dark color. The leather itself is pretty good/last long from what I heard. I have an ostrich wallet but I don't put it in my back pocket and I take care of it very well. It's been 2 years and it's almost like new :smile:)

If you don't baby your stuff, the ostrich leather, in light color especially, will change color with stain and rubbing against your back pocket. If you want may be get a dark color. The leather itself is pretty good/last long from what I heard. I have an ostrich wallet but I don't put it in my back pocket and I take care of it very well. It's been 2 years and it's almost like new :smile:)
Thanks for sharing. I think it might work then. The ostrich is dark gray and I suspect color transfer won't be a big issue with this color, but I want to see it in person. My SA just told me 0 are in stock right now. Still debating if I want it.

louis-vuitton-pocket-organiser-ostrich-key-and-card-holders--N92166_PM2_Front view.jpg