Should I keep or return?

Should I:

• Keep

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Return

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Jul 9, 2014
2016-06-20 15.21.59.jpg Just picked up my new jet set travel in lilac and I am not sure what to do. As it turns out it is quite shimmery and shiny, not matte as I thought. What do you think? Have any of you seen this kind of glossy leather before? Return or keep...??

Thanks lades! I love the lilac color, the shape of the bag and the silver hardware, but not the shimmery leather. My first thought was that it looked like plastic. I know that when I question it I won't use it as much (same ting with my pale pink studded selma medium). I was a bit dissapionted as the SA at Zalando emailed me saying that out of the two similar bags on sale, this particular bag was not the glossy one. I'm returning it today, and have ordered the other bag that should be the matte one. Hopefully it turns out to be love at first sight.

I get the feeling that you're second guessing your choice & that you're not loving it. That being said, I vote to return it. Something is obviously bothering you with the bag & I feel like it will always bother you. If you're not satisfied with it now, you won't be satisfied with it later.

I get the feeling that you're second guessing your choice & that you're not loving it. That being said, I vote to return it. Something is obviously bothering you with the bag & I feel like it will always bother you. If you're not satisfied with it now, you won't be satisfied with it later.
I think you're right. It's the shiny leather that is too much and it makes the bag look like plastic and it seems almost fake. I like the silver and lilac though, good ting Zalando has free returns:smile:!