Should I keep or return?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I:

1. Keep

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Return

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 2016-06-20 15.21.59.jpg Just picked up my new jet set travel in lilac and I am not sure what to do. As it turns out it is quite shimmery and shiny, not matte as I thought. What do you think? Have any of you seen this kind of glossy leather before? Return or keep...??

2. 2016-06-20 15.24.03.jpg Different angle

3. 2016-06-20 15.25.05.jpg Under down lights

4. I voted return, only because you're already questioning it. Usually, if I don't love it immediately, I regret the purchase.....

Sarah03 and Norwegian Girl like this.
  5. I would say return as you do not seem to be happy with it. That feeling will never go away. Personally for me it is not something I would use that often but I lean to bolder colours. The shimmer is pretty though.

Norwegian Girl likes this.
  6. I would return it, because you don't seem to like the bag. Better invest the money in a bag you really like.

7. +1

8. If your first reaction is "do I like it?" Then you probably don't. I'd say return and grab a different colour.

9. I don't feel the love for it. my vote is to return and get another one.

10. Thanks lades! I love the lilac color, the shape of the bag and the silver hardware, but not the shimmery leather. My first thought was that it looked like plastic. I know that when I question it I won't use it as much (same ting with my pale pink studded selma medium). I was a bit dissapionted as the SA at Zalando emailed me saying that out of the two similar bags on sale, this particular bag was not the glossy one. I'm returning it today, and have ordered the other bag that should be the matte one. Hopefully it turns out to be love at first sight.

11. Good decision! I've realized that if I question/have 2nd thoughts re my purchase, I never really end up using the bags.

12. I get the feeling that you're second guessing your choice & that you're not loving it. That being said, I vote to return it. Something is obviously bothering you with the bag & I feel like it will always bother you. If you're not satisfied with it now, you won't be satisfied with it later.

13. I think you're right. It's the shiny leather that is too much and it makes the bag look like plastic and it seems almost fake. I like the silver and lilac though, good ting Zalando has free returns:smile:!

14. Return it and get the matte one

15. Already packed the box ready for return, and the new bag is on its way. Feeling excited about having made the right decition:smile:;)