Soho Disco UGH!

Tiffanymich

Jun 27, 2012
My bag isn't even a year old. :crybaby: I am as careful as I can be with my bags. The tassels are separating!!!! I contacted Gucci but i'm just curious if this has happened to any one else. Cost of repair? Etc.

Attachments

• 13444269_10153702981063379_1657357234_n.jpg
    13444269_10153702981063379_1657357234_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,666
Wow that's disappointing! Mine doesn't have that issue, and I hope it never does... have you tried going to a leather repair shop and seeing what they can do to fix?
I haven't tried a leather shop yet! I'm a little over an hour away from the Gucci store so I was hoping maybe I could send my bag for a repair. I was just curious the cost and such. This is just upsetting.

I haven't tried a leather shop yet! I'm a little over an hour away from the Gucci store so I was hoping maybe I could send my bag for a repair. I was just curious the cost and such. This is just upsetting.

:hugs:

I would take it to Gucci and try not to be too upset, it should be a very easy thing for Gucci to fix once they have it and hopefully not too expensive (they usually give a quote first).

Do you have an SA at your local Gucci?

What did Gucci say when you contacted them? As the bag is under a year old, surely they should fix or replace the tassel FOC? Good luck!

If it's under a year then absolutely :tup:

Even if it's a bit longer, they should still put the repair forward for at most 'at cost' price. I mean one can hardly wear out a tassel :biggrin:

If the OP has an SA that can put her case forward they shouldn't charge at

The same problem - I also own a black Disco for about a year and the tassels are separating + shape problems. Disappointed. It's my first Gucci bag and not impressed at all :sad: