Warning about "What She Buys" ++

All items from WSB was shipped successfully. Status update was a bit slow but still acceptable. Refund was promptly done for an OOS item.

They might not be the fastest, but they do update eventually. ;)

Now that Longchamp has seemingly disappeared from WSB, where do you plan to buy your Longchamp? Aside from sandspoint and bagshop ?

I prefer to buy in person so 80% has always come from LC and Bloomies. Perhaps Harrods would be another option for you since you freight it anyway?

Now that Longchamp has seemingly disappeared from WSB, where do you plan to buy your Longchamp? Aside from sandspoint and bagshop ?
Good question. I'm in mourning over the loss of potential deals there! Granted, prices were so good of late because they were selling off stock, but still. My Habit on Amazon is closing down as well, and it's had some good deals as well.

Nordstrom's is my go-to to see Longchamp in person, as it's the only option where I live. I've also purchased online from Nordies. Whenever I hit a city that does have a Longchamp boutique presence, it's a must-visit. Otherwise, purchases are made through LC online or calling a store elsewhere in my state. I'm a sales-watcher, so I will stalk LC sales anywhere. I was able to get the blue-striped Bloomie's Le Pliage Tatami exclusive recently that way...it seems to be off the website now so I'm glad I got it when I did.

No sign of my refund yet. i'll reply to my email they sent me and ping them again. Hope they get it done on their end without any fuss.

The good news: a brand new boutique just opened here, its the only one in the state. Yay!

I'm quoting myself here, hope that's okay.

It took a couple of days to pop back in here but I did receive a refund for the 2nd item that WSB said they were out of stock on.

THEN.....on Friday a box arrived with the item in it! I don't recognize the sender or the return address but I must assume it's WSB, right?

I don't know what is going on but I'm happy it came. It's an accessory I didn't have and wanted to see what it was like. Can't wait to put it to use. :graucho:

I'm quoting myself here, hope that's okay.

It took a couple of days to pop back in here but I did receive a refund for the 2nd item that WSB said they were out of stock on.

THEN.....on Friday a box arrived with the item in it! I don't recognize the sender or the return address but I must assume it's WSB, right?

I don't know what is going on but I'm happy it came. It's an accessory I didn't have and wanted to see what it was like. Can't wait to put it to use. :graucho:

I'm glad you received your item! I'm so sorry to hear about WSB and their current issues. It was my favorite, no hassle place to buy Longchamp.

The website is back up but it doesn't seem like they are staying in business. Anyone know what's going on? Sad to lose a LC retailer. It's nice to have multiple options for shopping.