A surprise return to mulberry - an instant reveal

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
It's been a while since I've added any new mulberry into my collection, and before this most recent purchase only my Alexa remained. But when this bag popped up for an amazing deal I knew I had to have it, and after years of trying to get my paws on this bag it's finally mine!

Here she is my bayswater cookie :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463761041.791235.jpg

It's been a while since I've added any new mulberry into my collection, and before this most recent purchase only my Alexa remained. But when this bag popped up for an amazing deal I knew I had to have it, and after years of trying to get my paws on this bag it's finally mine!

View attachment 3360680
She's lovely JP. Looks new? Love you laudree charm too, suits this bag

She's lovely JP. Looks new? Love you laudree charm too, suits this bag

Thank you! I purchased her from fashionphile it's somewhat new, most of the hardware still had plastic coverings but the leather is a bit wrinkly. There's a deep wrinkle on the bottom corner that kinda bugs me but you don't see it when carried so I let it go [emoji39]

Congrats! I just love the cookie range! :heart: I have a cookie SBS. The soft matte leather is prone to wrinkles but it's still beautiful imo and quite hard-wearing too. :smile:

Congrats! I just love the cookie range! :heart: I have a cookie SBS. The soft matte leather is prone to wrinkles but it's still beautiful imo and quite hard-wearing too. :smile:

Oooooo once upon a time I had the beige sbs cookie too it was super lovely but it didn't work out! I've since had my eye out for the oak. Enjoy your lovely bag as well[emoji177]

View attachment 3360680

YAY YOU jp23!! Fantastic....i've always loved the cookie bays!! She is freakin GORGEOUS!! All the best carrying her...expect tons of compliments! :ps:

Finally downloaded, what a fab rich deep colour

Re the wrinkle, pad her out well in that corner and I am sure it will make a diff, I only
Noticed it because you called it out [emoji7]

Finally downloaded, what a fab rich deep colour

Re the wrinkle, pad her out well in that corner and I am sure it will make a diff, I only
Noticed it because you called it out [emoji7]

Thank you!!! [emoji177]
I have a liner in it at the moment and i actually had to iron out the top flap and that helped A LOT! but the corner I didn't really do as hard because I thought maybe with use it will come out. I also did a good gel session and that made a big difference too. It seems like though the bag is new but the way it was stored wasn't so good. But I figured it would probably happen eventually lol!

Thank you!!! [emoji177]
I have a liner in it at the moment and i actually had to iron out the top flap and that helped A LOT! but the corner I didn't really do as hard because I thought maybe with use it will come out. I also did a good gel session and that made a big difference too. It seems like though the bag is new but the way it was stored wasn't so good. But I figured it would probably happen eventually lol!

Cookie is lovely!! Congratulations.

Thank you!!! [emoji177]

I think I read that somewhere else about ironing, no way am I that brave

My SBS flap went a bit funny and sunk in a bit, so I packed her out, left a small can of collonil under the flap and a week or two later she was a perfect shape again