A surprise return to mulberry - an instant reveal

It's been a while since I've added any new mulberry into my collection, and before this most recent purchase only my Alexa remained. But when this bag popped up for an amazing deal I knew I had to have it, and after years of trying to get my paws on this bag it's finally mine!

Here she is my bayswater cookie :smile:

View attachment 3360680

Ooh, you lucky girl; she's a real stunner! [emoji7] Don't worry about the slight wrinkle - she will acquire a few more over time (like all of us!) - it just adds to the appeal of this bag, imho! If you're really bothered, pack out the corners with acid free tissue paper but I truly wouldn't stress about it; she's gorgeous!

Ooh, you lucky girl; she's a real stunner! [emoji7] Don't worry about the slight wrinkle - she will acquire a few more over time (like all of us!) - it just adds to the appeal of this bag, imho! If you're really bothered, pack out the corners with acid free tissue paper but I truly wouldn't stress about it; she's gorgeous!

Thank you! It's been well stuffed and i ironed it and steamed it which really helped it doesn't bother me. I'm away from home now and had to leave it behind which is so sad because I want to carry it [emoji24]