Cartier Trinity Ring Sizing Help

Hey guys! I need advice for picking out the best ring size for the cartier trinity ring. I am looking for the extra small (1.5mm band) trinity. Only a few boutiques have the extra small version in stock....I just don't know what size to get! I have talked to several boutiques today and everyone advises on a different size.

I typically wear a US size 6.75 but have never worn Cartier, nor the trinity ring. I am no where near a boutique to go and try one on. I want to stack the ring and wear it in front of my engagement ring.

For those of you who have the extra small trinity ring...would you suggest ordering the size 54 (which would be the 6.75) or should size down to a 53?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you! I did...I actually spoke with three different people today and all of them told me a different size to go with.

Didn't know if someone here actually owned the extra small version and knew if it ran true to size or not.

Thanks!

So I bought a classic Trinity ring for my right middle finger before I lost a lot of weight. It’s now too big and I’m afraid of it sliding off (once flung across the room while I was gesturing). I wanted Cartier to size it down by two sizes (even though I need it sized down 3). They can only do one (which is silly and don’t get me started). For two sizes they need to send it to get “remade” and it will cost me $1000.

So, my question is, should I get the one size down free of charge and a guard ring? Or sell it and buy a new one in the right size?

So I bought a classic Trinity ring for my right middle finger before I lost a lot of weight. It’s now too big and I’m afraid of it sliding off (once flung across the room while I was gesturing). I wanted Cartier to size it down by two sizes (even though I need it sized down 3). They can only do one (which is silly and don’t get me started). For two sizes they need to send it to get “remade” and it will cost me $1000.

So, my question is, should I get the one size down free of charge and a guard ring? Or sell it and buy a new one in the right size?

Why not try the free re-sizing and if it still doesn’t fit, wear it on a long chain - free trinity necklace! :smile:

Hi all, I’m in need of some desperate advice. I bought the classic trinity ring in a size 53 for my middle right hand finger. It fits well but when my fingers are swollen it doesn’t move and feels a little tight. As my knuckle is a bit wide, I have to use pressure to roll the ring off. I am worried this will cause scratches over time.

I tried the 54 in store today to compare sizes. The ring moves around (I could hear the rings clinking together) and sits just under my knuckle when my hand is down. It rolls off with ease (no need to use pressure) but doesn’t fly off when I shake my hand. Is this too big? I think it would fit ok if my fingers were swollen but loose when my fingers are a bit cold. The SA said both sizes are ok so that wasn’t much help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: mocktail
I think it really comes down to what state you think your finger will be in most of the time. If most of the time the 53 will fit well, I'd keep it because that means most of the time the 54 will feel big.

I had the exact same issue, and ended up going with the larger size. I think it depends on whether the tight or loose feeling would bother you more, and what size your finger is normally throughout the day.

Yes, the ring feels a bit loose when my hands are cold, but I tend to play with the ring (roll the bands) anyways. I stack with a thin band to keep it from moving too much when needed.

• Love
Reactions: 880