Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

I need to thank you for this comparison shot. I have the small LPC and contemplating a medium. With this helpful pic that you shared, I am convinced the medium will be very useful. [emoji1]

The large would be the least useful to me. It's to big for everyday use but too small for an overnight bag. It may be a good size for the gym (but I don't work out and I'd rather use a nylon bag for such) or maybe for someone who brings so many things for work?

The medium is very useful. I use my small and medium all the time.

The large would be the least useful to me. It's to big for everyday use but too small for an overnight bag. It may be a good size for the gym (but I don't work out and I'd rather use a nylon bag for such) or maybe for someone who brings so many things for work?

The medium is very useful. I use my small and medium all the time.

I reckon the large is too big for me too. I probably will only use it as a travel bag but I will prefer to use an LP for travelling.

Anyone have a comparison of 2016 Cyclamen and 2016 Pink to previous years shades of pink/magenta?

Courtesy of Ann Margaret, comparison of Pink to Bubble.

I compared 2016 Cyclamen to previous Cyclamen and it is pretty much the same. I did a comparison of Cyclamen earlier in this thread to other fuchsias. Do a search.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 926
Can anyone compare the current color red garance and the red 545 either with pictures or verbally? Thanks in advance :smile:

garance is a pink red.
545 is a muted chinese red. there are pix early in this thread.

Is there a difference between Red and Deep Red? Also Navy and New Navy?

1. no
2. yes, but they are both navy color. not worth mnetioning the difference.

I added candy to the comparison of bubble, rose pink and cyclamens (ssh is the old cyclamen and the backpack is the new cyclamen). Candy is my favorite pink from all :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 952
When i bought the new cyclamen I found it to be slightly brighter and lighter than the old, but now that i am doing this comparison, they seem the same :weird: it might be the lighting, i don't know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 896
I added candy to the comparison of bubble, rose pink and cyclamens (ssh is the old cyclamen and the backpack is the new cyclamen). Candy is my favorite pink from all :smile:

Candy is my favorite pink too. :smile: If I didnt have the pink Miaou, I would get it in a heartbeat.

When i bought the new cyclamen I found it to be slightly brighter and lighter than the old, but now that i am doing this comparison, they seem the same :weird: it might be the lighting, i don't know

That's what I found. One angle, the 2016 looked lighter. Another angle, it looked darker. For all intents and purpose, they are pretty much the same.

I'll try to consolidate all the pink comparisons on this page. Will edit later.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: sanmi and 94iBag
Thanks seton for your work doing this update! i would really buy candy too in the msh, i am dying for Longchamp to bring this colour again :P I would like a msh in pink and i am waiting for the perfect one :graucho: Yes...the cyclamens are the same i give up, let's move on.

Thanks seton for your work doing this update! i would really buy candy too in the msh, i am dying for Longchamp to bring this colour again :P I would like a msh in pink and i am waiting for the perfect one :graucho: Yes...the cyclamens are the same i give up, let's move on.

Haha! My Miaou is MSH and I think it's my favorite LP. :P

Green comparisons next , , , ,