Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

Been meaning to post this.
Comparison
Loden, Khaki, Taupe, Cedar. Sunlight outdoors.

Also, old pic of Almond Green (2007) to my Khaki (2012). Indoor rainy day, both 2605s.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4110456260.JPG
    4110456260.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,307
Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerty888
Wow, you always have so much different and discontinued colours...
Can i add to this green party? (Sorry, i don't know how to identify the colours in the picture)
Clockwise: khaki neo, cedar, anise (more a yellow than a green), green (sp2015), taupe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 1,148
Reactions: 94iBag
Can i add to this green party? (Sorry, i don't know how to identify the colours in the picture)
Clockwise: khaki neo, cedar, anise (more a yellow than a green), green (sp2015), taupe.

Thx for your contribution. Your collex is fab!

I hope to do a light green and an updated pink comparison later in the week,

Been meaning to post this.
Comparison
Loden, Khaki, Taupe, Cedar. Sunlight outdoors.

Also, old pic of Almond Green (2007) to my Khaki (2012). Indoor rainy day, both 2605s.

attachment.php

Loving all these greens, my favorite color! Thank you both for posting. This thread is such a great resource.

I used to own Loden but purged it when I got rid of most of my LLH several years ago. This pic is giving me a tinge of regret.

I know from personal experience that the Khaki Neo is so hard to photograph. It's so much prettier IRL.

Loving all these greens, my favorite color! Thank you both for posting. This thread is such a great resource.

I used to own Loden but purged it when I got rid of most of my LLH several years ago. This pic is giving me a tinge of regret.

I know from personal experience that the Khaki Neo is so hard to photograph. It's so much prettier IRL.

You're welcome, yes the khaki neo looks so much prettier irl!

Great comparison photos, ladies! Thank you! I am pink person so I'm inclined to get another nylon in pink. Maybe the travel size one.

If you love pink you should!

Thank you ladies for the pink and green eye candy. I love pink but somehow can't wear them as bags. Sticking to SLGs instead. Green is my fav. That Khaki LP (2012) looks gorgeous!

Happy to contribute to the forum :smile: The khaki nylon does look pretty. I love greens too

I'm liking the 2016 Khaki, does anyone have Fusil? It's hard to tell what colour it is from the photo on Selfridges. Green or Grey? I'm longing for a green bag for autumn.
Thanks in advance

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463561728.693734.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463561558.572206.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463561558.572206.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,097
I'm liking the 2016 Khaki, does anyone have Fusil? It's hard to tell what colour it is from the photo on Selfridges. Green or Grey? I'm longing for a green bag for autumn.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 3358513

Fusil is the French word for gun. It's another name for the dark gray LC color called gunmetal. There are pics of gunmetal nylon Pliage bags on the first page in this thread and elsewhere in the subforum if you do a search. :smile:

I added candy to the comparison of bubble, rose pink and cyclamens (ssh is the old cyclamen and the backpack is the new cyclamen). Candy is my favorite pink from all :smile:

Love all the pink you have! Could you be able to post a picture of the cyclamen backpack when it's all open up? I'm thinking of getting a backpack in pink and want to see the most true color of cyclamen before making the purchase.TIA!

Love all the pink you have! Could you be able to post a picture of the cyclamen backpack when it's all open up? I'm thinking of getting a backpack in pink and want to see the most true color of cyclamen before making the purchase.TIA!

Thank you! I think cyclamen is a great colour for the backpack, I've been wanting a pink backpack for some time too. Shure, i won't be home today but tomorrow I'll post a picture :smile:

Hey! I just posted the pic in the SYL thread. But the colour in real life is not as bright as in the picture. This is a hard colour to photograph. It is not as bright and it's a little darker. Sorry i couldn't help more :sad: