SCANDAL - Thursday's, ABC

I did not enjoy watching her beat him to death and it could definitely be for shock value but here are my thoughts: he was responsible for a traumatic, horrible event in her life. Kidnapped, held hostage, auctioned off, watched people die, the psychological torture she endured, etc...all because of him. She was not doing well mentally with all of the flashbacks and I think he just pushed her over the mental edge and she snapped. Preview for next week seem to allude to her not doing well with it at all which will be interesting to watch. Shonda is obviously trying to get us to believe Olivia is moving to her father's dark side but we'll see.

I also noticed Jake is ALWAYS EATING at the house. ha!

I did not enjoy watching her beat him to death and it could definitely be for shock value but here are my thoughts: he was responsible for a traumatic, horrible event in her life. Kidnapped, held hostage, auctioned off, watched people die, the psychological torture she endured, etc...all because of him. She was not doing well mentally with all of the flashbacks and I think he just pushed her over the mental edge and she snapped. Preview for next week seem to allude to her not doing well with it at all which will be interesting to watch. Shonda is obviously trying to get us to believe Olivia is moving to her father's dark side but we'll see.

I also noticed Jake is ALWAYS EATING at the house. ha!

I believe that the porpuse of this beat to death comes from a slow evolution of her character: first she states she is not like her father, then she betrays Edison Davis, with whom she almost got married, and to whom she promised not to tell some things, but with the thirst of winning, no mather what (she even threatened Susan Ross´s daughter father, who was willing to stay longer in prison instead of going against Susan...) she gives an info that only her knew about!! Finally, she beat the guy to death and goes to her daddy...

Moral of the story: Like father, like son...

And yes, Jack starts to enervating me. Now he´s Commmand´s "dog"... and he´s always eating :roflmfao:

And I´m unable to bear Cyrus any longer!!! Help!

The wedding scene of Jake made me all teary eyed. Mainly because of the song that was playing! It was Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". It's such a romantic song. And it was my PARENT'S "theme song" and wedding song too. It made me teary eyed because my parent's marriage didn't last long (divorced almost soon after having me) and for some reason this scene brought it all back, haha. It's almost funny how the show played that song too.. since I associate it with marriages not lasting. Bittersweet song.. good song..

About Scandal "losing me".. I feel like it did that seasons ago but now I feel invested in it and wanting to know what happens. I hope more intriguing characters and plot lines come in. I miss the old OMG factor the show used to elicit!

I agree! After the previous week's heartbreak with Liv and Jake, this week was just lame. I don't care about the power struggle between Liv and Abbie or Mellie vs. Susan for President. :pout:

Agreed! Before, if I looked away while watching scandal of miss a lot but now I find myself only half heartedly watching and still can keep up.