SCANDAL - Thursday's, ABC

I heard about this. Kind of interesting. Supposedly Kerry Washington is some media svengali who helps spin the publicity for her clients....or something like that but meanwhile her personal life is a complete mess. I think I'll give it a go!

can't wait! love kw & columbus short is in this as well. lifting my shonda rhimes ban for benjamin bratt on private practice and this show, too! ;)

I saw a preview on the ABC website a couple weeks back and knew instantly that I'd give this show a shot. I love me some Columbus Short, and I like Kerry Washington as well.

why do you ban her?

No valid reason, really! I started to dislike all of her shows ... the plots, the character development. Just like most popular, successful show creators, the shows all run together after a while. I watched Grey's from the very beginning, and had to stop a few seasons ago because it was just so ridiculous to me.

I only started watching Private Practice because of the eye candy, stopped when it, too, became ridiculous, and then jumped back in when Benjamin Bratt surfaced.

But I adore KW and am a political junkie, so I am excited to see what she does with this show.