SCANDAL - Thursday's, ABC

I thought Liv looked as if she could be pregnant on the last episode and there was an attempt to camouflage it.

She is expecting her second child.

How many more episodes left to this season again?

I thought Liv looked as if she could be pregnant on the last episode and there was an attempt to camouflage it.

She is expecting her second child.

How many more episodes left to this season again?
so that's why she was wearing that big blue coat thing last night
This show is so outrageous to me.....that business at the end with Jake?

+1, the only reason to go back and binge watch the last few episodes and the reviews that I am seeing here are not inspiring that the storyline has improved.

Agree, I used to take a quick nap after work to stay up for scandal. Not missing it one bit. The storyline doesn't hold my interest. Now, I love How to Get Away With Murder. Hopefully that doesn't go downhill next season.

Everyone in my family is watching The Catch and enjoying it ~ takes an episode or two to get into it but then it's a fun ride. :biggrin:

Not sure if I will return to Scandal, ,Jake and Olivia I am not so sure about.

I'm watching the Catch too just because it's shonda's, you know... But honestly I don't like it too much. It feels so gimmicky and I don't know.. I can't seem to get hooked. It's almost feels like CSI or Hawaii 5-0. Hmm.

Scandal is nowhere near as good as it was seasons ago but I still watch it. I'm too invested and just need to know what happens to the characters.. I love mellie and Cyrus. Jake and Olivia not so much..

This was certainly a twist. Liv switched things around. Working with her father/not working with her father, using Jake to get back in the White House.

Cyrus, this man never stops with the charades. So many masks on that face.

I'm watching the Catch too just because it's shonda's, you know... But honestly I don't like it too much. It feels so gimmicky and I don't know.. I can't seem to get hooked. It's almost feels like CSI or Hawaii 5-0. Hmm.

Scandal is nowhere near as good as it was seasons ago but I still watch it. I'm too invested and just need to know what happens to the characters.. I love mellie and Cyrus. Jake and Olivia not so much..

I haven't watched the Catch, but I will add it to my list of things to watch because Shonda. I love Jake. He seems like a nice guy to me, who is genuinely in love with her, regardless of how she feels. So I wonder why do you not like Jake and Olivia?

I liked this show in the earlier seasons, LOVE Mellie, but idk...the president and Liv irritate me, TBH.

I guess I can thank this show for always allowing me to enjoy a big glass of red wine though :drinks: It's still a guilty pleasure of mine, but I don't find myself fully paying attention like I used to in seasons 1-3

That's a great idea. I should totally watch the show with a big glass of red wine and popcorn.