My First Bottega!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Hi all, I just ordered my first Bottega after lusting for many years. I ordered the small shoulder bag, since I need something small. The color is Bluette and is truly an incredible color.
Ordered it from Bergdorfs. It arrived today:P

Questions- is the zipper supposed to be a bit stiff at first? I had a hard time with it opening and closing smoothly .

Is there supposed to be any care cards or authenticity cards . It just had the price tag inside.

Does the leather get much softer...like butter after a while?
My sons girlfriend showed me her older style one and the leather was sooooo smooshy but I'm not sure if it was deerskin. It was small, woven with a flat adjustable handle, not puffy.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,022
Hi all, I just ordered my first Bottega after lusting for many years. I ordered the small shoulder bag, since I need something small. The color is Bluette and is truly an incredible color.
Ordered it from Bergdorfs. It arrived today:P

Questions- is the zipper supposed to be a bit stiff at first? I had a hard time with it opening and closing smoothly .

Is there supposed to be any care cards or authenticity cards . It just had the price tag inside.

Does the leather get much softer...like butter after a while?
My sons girlfriend showed me her older style one and the leather was sooooo smooshy but I'm not sure if it was deerskin. It was small, woven with a flat adjustable handle, not puffy.

Thanks so much!
Love, love, love this bag! You have chosen a fabulous color, a true blue.