My First Bottega!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I just ordered my first Bottega after lusting for many years. I ordered the small shoulder bag, since I need something small. The color is Bluette and is truly an incredible color.
    Ordered it from Bergdorfs. It arrived today:P

Questions- is the zipper supposed to be a bit stiff at first? I had a hard time with it opening and closing smoothly .

Is there supposed to be any care cards or authenticity cards . It just had the price tag inside.

Does the leather get much softer...like butter after a while?
    My sons girlfriend showed me her older style one and the leather was sooooo smooshy but I'm not sure if it was deerskin. It was small, woven with a flat adjustable handle, not puffy.

Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pics!

Attached Files:

Pandoravuitton likes this.
  3. Wow it only let me post one at a time:smile:

Attached Files:

4. One more!

Attached Files:

5. Gorgeous! :biggrin:

6. Thank you! I love this shade of blue!

7. It's a really beautiful shade! :biggrin: love love love it!

8. I think it will look great with jeans as well as white pants . It is hard to describe the color....not navy, not turquoise, not robins eggs blue......

9. Such a beautiful colour, congratulations

10. Love, love, love this bag! You have chosen a fabulous color, a true blue.

11. Fabulous! It will get softer as you use it more and more. Enjoy!

12. Thanks so much ! Perfect color for Spring:smile:

13. Thank you! I was wondering about that. Nothing more delicious than a squishy, buttery bag:biggrin:

14. Thank you ! Super excited:P

15. Thanks! You nailed it...a true blue. I will try to post some outdoor pics soon.