My First Bottega!

Stunning colour. Looks a beautiful cobalt shade.

I wish I could wear smaller bags, but if I can't fit the kitchen sink in it, I struggle. :sad:
Thanks so much! I know what you mean. It will have to be for those days when I canbe very minimal. I do tend to carry larger bags during the day.

It's lovely! I just bought a card holder in this color, it is so pretty. Enjoy!

Oh exciting! I was thinking about that too. I saw a lovely zip wallet,the tiny one that would fit nicely inside:cool:

Nice shots. Looks really good on you. It's a very popular style and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.
Thanks! It was late last night, and the sun is not out today , so I will take more later.
I really didn't know this was a popular style, as I had never seen one. I was just perusing the smaller styles and found it.
Thanks!

Thanks so much Grietje:smile:
Nice to know it will soften up. It is such lovely leather.
Have you ever unhooked the clasp and worn it a different way?
I've seen it hand held and it looks chic. Normally I would wear it on my shoulder.

I have tried it as a clutch and clasped the strap to the same side as the sewn attachment. It's just ok. BUT!!! I attached the chain strap from my mini messenger (aka Disco bag) and loved it. Sure, the bags actual strap is still there but it wasn't in the way at all.

I carry mine both handheld or shoulder. The shoulder option is convenient when you're carrying a drink around!

I have tried it as a clutch and clasped the strap to the same side as the sewn attachment. It's just ok. BUT!!! I attached the chain strap from my mini messenger (aka Disco bag) and loved it. Sure, the bags actual strap is still there but it wasn't in the way at all.

I carry mine both handheld or shoulder. The shoulder option is convenient when you're carrying a drink around!

Oh that's a great idea, I guess I should get a disco next:graucho:
I will try it a few ways and see. Lately, I have been wearing cross body styles, so it will be interesting nestled under my arm. It is nice for going out or if I'm carrying my little Yorkie:P

Well. I put some of my things inside this bag and WoW.....it holds a lot.
I was wondering if it might be too small, but I'm pretty sure it will carry all I need. It might even hold a small or mini Fiji water bottle!
So far: Medium wallet, large samsung phone, cosmetic case and Rayban soft glasses case.

Well. I put some of my things inside this bag and WoW.....it holds a lot.

I have the same bag in Mallow and adore it. With use, the bag becomes much softer. I did find the zip slightly stiff at first but it gets easier. I use it as it is as a shoulder bag. I like how it stays put on the shoulder. I had also used it with the disco bag's chain strap and a lanyard, extending the strap further. Fun bag with great versatility and yes, it is a mighty small bag that packs a lot. I like it so much that I am contemplating a second.

I have the same bag in Mallow and adore it. With use, the bag becomes much softer. I did find the zip slightly stiff at first but it gets easier. I use it as it is as a shoulder bag. I like how it stays put on the shoulder. I had also used it with the disco bag's chain strap and a lanyard, extending the strap further. Fun bag with great versatility and yes, it is a mighty small bag that packs a lot. I like it so much that I am contemplating a second.
Thanks so much Frenzied! I appreciate your feedback.
What color is Mallow? It sounds yummy:smile:
I sure I will need a second one too:graucho: