In a quandary - keep or return?

I have the 2010c bleu roi and a number of other bright blue bags and I feel like I can wear it with most outfits. I think it's just about being comfortable with a pop of color. You'd be surprised how much it can go with! Good in any season I think! Great for spring/summer months, but gorgeous against Fall jewel tones and autumn leaves, and a wonderful pop in winter!

Ohhh this blue is soooo pretty! I would totally wear it in all seasons! In colder months, I wear a lot black or grey jackets and a pop of blue color would be perfect!! Keep! You can totally style it with no problem at all

Hello all. I purchased the cobalt blue jumbo in caviar leather ( see pics - borrowed from others) and while I think the color is absolutely stunning, I am debating whether I should keep it return it. Not sure what to wear with it and if due to the color it's really a View attachment 3334899seasonal bag ( summer and spring only). For those who have the beauty, do you find yourself reaching for it often? Any advice would be appreciated.View attachment 3334898
keep if you have outfits that goes with it!