1941 Color block Saddlebag

Jun 23, 2007
So, I've been in a mood to step out of the "Premier" forum and go back to my first love, Coach. I tried a few fun things, like the Hologram line, but it felt a bit flimsy. Then, out of nowhere, 1941. I get e-mails all the time from Coach. Well, this looks great. I have to go see this for myself. These bags are drop-dead gorgeous. Almost like my original (now vintage, like me,) these bags are very nicely thought out and executed. The bag that I want is available only an Nordstrom. So, I order it. And, here she is:

1460158969553.jpgThis is the mineral color. The leather is the true original Coach leather. When I open the flap, I expect to feel the back of the leather -- not the delicious lambskin, which lines it.
1460158998369.jpg
1460159013826.jpgThe zipper pocket on the back. It has a slot behind it. The pocket does not fit my giant smartphone.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using PurseForum mobile app

So, I've been in a mood to step out of the "Premier" forum and go back to my first love, Coach. I tried a few fun things, like the Hologram line, but it felt a bit flimsy. Then, out of nowhere, 1941. I get e-mails all the time from Coach. Well, this looks great. I have to go see this for myself. These bags are drop-dead gorgeous. Almost like my original (now vintage, like me,) these bags are very nicely thought out and executed. The bag that I want is available only an Nordstrom. So, I order it. And, here she is:

View attachment 3324006This is the mineral color. The leather is the true original Coach leather. When I open the flap, I expect to feel the back of the leather -- not the delicious lambskin, which lines it.
View attachment 3324010
View attachment 3324013The zipper pocket on the back. It has a slot behind it. The pocket does not fit my giant smartphone.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using PurseForum mobile app

Beautiful, beautiful bag! Love the color combination! Congratulations.