1941 Color block Saddlebag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I've been in a mood to step out of the "Premier" forum and go back to my first love, Coach. I tried a few fun things, like the Hologram line, but it felt a bit flimsy. Then, out of nowhere, 1941. I get e-mails all the time from Coach. Well, this looks great. I have to go see this for myself. These bags are drop-dead gorgeous. Almost like my original (now vintage, like me,) these bags are very nicely thought out and executed. The bag that I want is available only an Nordstrom. So, I order it. And, here she is:

1460158969553.jpg This is the mineral color. The leather is the true original Coach leather. When I open the flap, I expect to feel the back of the leather -- not the delicious lambskin, which lines it.
    1460158998369.jpg
    1460159013826.jpg The zipper pocket on the back. It has a slot behind it. The pocket does not fit my giant smartphone.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using PurseForum mobile app

2. So pretty! I had my eye on this one. Congrats!

3. Congrats on this beautiful bag!

4. This is gorgeous! Congrats!

5. Congrats! Beautiful bag.

I went to Nordstrom to look it IRL.

Enjoy!

6. Gorgeous bag, congrats

7. Very nice!!! :smile:

8. Oooo loving it! Welcome back!

9. I saw this bag IRL & completely understand why you got it. Its very cool & beautiful. Enjoy!

10. Looks really nice, great color.

11. Beautiful! Congrats!

12. Very pretty bag and the leather looks great! Welcome back to your first love!

13. Beautiful, beautiful bag! Love the color combination! Congratulations.

14. Very Nice!