DE Speedy vs Speedy B

If you will only have one Speedy, definitely get the B. I have one of each and I love them both, but I am more of a hand-held bag type and hardly ever use the strap.

I have the classic speedy, 30, DE. I actually liked it more, when I purchased my bag, which was three years ago. At the time, I really didn't care for the look of the Speedy B. However, the B has grown on me. I feel that having the strap is a major bonus, as I like having options way more now! I would probably choose the Speedy B today, if I was interested in a speedy. I only like the 25 & 30. The 35 looks like luggage imo.

Most definitely worth it! Its so versatile, it's better to have options than only 1. You can adjust the straps, try carrying it in different ways and you have the option of carrying it by its handles.

Yes yes and yes! Makes a huge difference. Sold my speedy 25 to fund the DE 30B. So amazing to have the choice! And I love the extra leather details! Make sure you find one with smooth handles!!:smile: lately I find they don't take the time to tuck them like they used to do! My 6month old DE 30B is currently getting new handles at LV, bc I made a complaint on the way mine was made. But this bag also made me realise I'm not over LV as a brand! Why? Because I MISS my bag so much!

I'm so glad I saw this last night as I was going into the store to get one today and made sure to look closer at the handles. Thanks for sharing!

I had classic speedy years ago and sold it because I don't care for pure handheld bags. I like a shoulder or crossbody option

I'm so glad I saw this last night as I was going into the store to get one today and made sure to look closer at the handles. Thanks for sharing!

I had classic speedy years ago and sold it because I don't care for pure handheld bags. I like a shoulder or crossbody option

Happy it helped!!! Did you find a nice one? With nice handles?:smile:) post a pic for us? Wee! Congrats❤️

Happy it helped!!! Did you find a nice one? With nice handles?:smile:) post a pic for us? Wee! Congrats[emoji173]️

Yes I did! As soon as I get home from the long drive home and open it up completely from the box! Here's half out of box
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459697373.956391.jpg

I love Speedy B in DE but it isn't as striking to me in mono or azur on this style

Last edited:
Reactions: hannahmary