Masking tape sewn into my new Siena pm!!!

I thought these bags were made by a skilled artisan in a remote European village, what happened? are they made in a factory line by regular folk? oh no! The fantasy is shattering! :nogood:

So I took the masking tape bag back to the boutique. My SA was wonderful, as always, and very apologetic. I chose another Siena pm just like the other one. Both I and my SA went over this one with a fine-toothed comb. This one was MIU like the other one, but it looks great.

Too bad I didn't ask for macaroons and champagne :shucks: but I did get a drawstring dustbag out of the whole affair.

Incidentally, none of the SAs at the boutique had ever heard of this happening. Chalk this one up to experience - I'll always go over every square inch of all future purchases. Thanks everyone for your comments :smile:

So I took the masking tape bag back to the boutique. My SA was wonderful, as always, and very apologetic. I chose another Siena pm just like the other one. Both I and my SA went over this one with a fine-toothed comb. This one was MIU like the other one, but it looks great.

Too bad I didn't ask for macaroons and champagne :shucks: but I did get a drawstring dustbag out of the whole affair.

Incidentally, none of the SAs at the boutique had ever heard of this happening. Chalk this one up to experience - I'll always go over every square inch of all future purchases. Thanks everyone for your comments :smile:
Good to hear! I hope you and your new bag make great memories together!

OP, I was ready for you to say this was an April Fools prank! I've never seen anything like this! Sorry this happened but I wouldn't let this deter me from exchanging this for the same bag if I loved it.

This was a weird situation! Mistakes happen and how the person/company deals with the mistake will determine if I continue to be a customer of theirs or not. Sounds like you have a wonderful SA and I'm glad it got resolved!

I am so happy for you !! I am really glad you got a perfect one. Enjoy your beautiful new bag