Do you love a bag your family hates?

Shelby33

I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Sep 12, 2015
For me it's my Kooba Parker. Granted it's old, most likely not in style AT ALL, but I love it, it's practical and really comfy to carry. And great for rainy days! Mine is much more slouchy than this stock pic.
Anyone else?

Attachments

• 2016-03-25_12.34.45.jpg
    2016-03-25_12.34.45.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 386
DF didn't like the BV Maxi Veneta at all so I didn't buy it, he doesn't mind my other BVs, so it must have been the v. large flat shape. He also has a very strong aversion to the Longchamp Pilage which I also wanted. I don't usually take that much notice of what he says regards what I wear but if it's such a strong reaction...

My MIL2B doesn't like plastic bags or those laundry bags. I won't repeat what she says about people who carry them :shame:

My sister gets embarrassed if I carry my large white angel-wing bag (I've had it a long time :lol:)

My dad hates my alexander wang diego bag hahaha he says it looks terrible every time I wear it. I don't think he is a fan of the pebbled leather and silver studs.

For me it's my Kooba Parker. Granted it's old, most likely not in style AT ALL, but I love it, it's practical and really comfy to carry. And great for rainy days! Mine is much more slouchy than this stock pic.
Anyone else?

My mom dislikes all of my heavy bags, she thinks they're a pain to carry, and she's right.

My DH thinks my Celine trapeze looks like an old lady bag and my mansur gavriel camello bucket looks cheap. [emoji17]View attachment 3312028View attachment 3312029

Funny that your husband said that about your mansur gavriel bag. I was unsure of how I felt about their saddle bag and sent my hubby a pic for his opinion and he said the same thing! I would have thought he would have been thrilled with it considering it's priced well below the cost of most of my bags (which he doesn't fully appreciate), but he was not on board and said it looked cheap!:lol: