Post Pictures of Sapphire Jewelry Here

I had to have my sapphire solitaire fixed (horrible story about having it mounted, but the first jeweler damaged the original ring years ago) but my jeweler suggested a new mount instead. I love it!! My little (.76 carat) unheated blue Ceylon :smile:

Attachments

• 1455813369489.jpg
    1455813369489.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 787
Reactions: Pevi
I've had this pendant for years. I recently wore it and realized I needed pink sapphire earrings to go with it. I went to a local Jewelet who carries Vanna K. The jeweler and designer were wonderful to work with. The designer sent the earrings in WG and emerald for me to see in person. She then did a custom order with YG and pink sapphires to match my pendant. The picture of the earrings was taken by the jeweler. I will pick them up this weekend.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455835267.663079.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1455835283.415914.jpg

Reactions: pureplatinum
I've had this pendant for years. I recently wore it and realized I needed pink sapphire earrings to go with it. I went to a local Jewelet who carries Vanna K. The jeweler and designer were wonderful to work with. The designer sent the earrings in WG and emerald for me to see in person. She then did a custom order with YG and pink sapphires to match my pendant. The picture of the earrings was taken by the jeweler. I will pick them up this weekend.View attachment 3277976View attachment 3277977

Can we get a mod shot of those lovely earrings? Great pieces!

I had to have my sapphire solitaire fixed (horrible story about having it mounted, but the first jeweler damaged the original ring years ago) but my jeweler suggested a new mount instead. I love it!! My little (.76 carat) unheated blue Ceylon :smile:

So pretty. I'm glad there's a thread for sapphires. Colored stones are so much fun.

Reactions: Tygriss
I've had this pendant for years. I recently wore it and realized I needed pink sapphire earrings to go with it. I went to a local Jewelet who carries Vanna K. The jeweler and designer were wonderful to work with. The designer sent the earrings in WG and emerald for me to see in person. She then did a custom order with YG and pink sapphires to match my pendant. The picture of the earrings was taken by the jeweler. I will pick them up this weekend.View attachment 3277976View attachment 3277977

This will be one gorgeous set! I'm going to need something to match my sapphire rings, earrings sound like a great idea!