Post Pictures of Sapphire Jewelry Here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Stunning!

2. Very nice. Love the filigree work & the tilted set princess diamond.

3. I realize there is not much posting here! We need more sapphire love! My new Kentucky blue pendant. I have the matching earrings, but the pic was not on the website any longer. I prefer the web pics, as my devises do not get the colors right! Screenshot_20170609-162210_1.jpg

cdtracing likes this.
  4. I know you posted this some time ago but I must say this is frop dead gorgeous!! You are a lucky woman to be able to wear this beauty daily!!!

Miss_Dawn, cdtracing and etoupebirkin like this.
  5. I think I have not posted this yet. Here is another sapphire in my jewelry collection. Another favorite of mine. Set in yellow gold prongs with white gold band.

Attached Files:

6. I love matching sets. Here is a sapphire pendant and earring set, and I also have a matching ring :smile:

Attached Files:

7. 20150609_184523.jpg 20150824_150151.jpg 20151014_213835.jpg 20150515_133950.jpg 20150922_190005.jpg

I'm a padparadscha fan and I have 3. One ring (the last photo) I need to have reset as I detest the setting it came in.

Violet Bleu, liliBuo, BBC and 9 others like this.
  8. My wedding set. A few years ago I needed to change my original e-ring setting (long story!) plus my mom gave me a diamond of hers...they were slightly different sizes and different colors so when I had them made into one ring I decided to put a sapphire in between to offset any notice of the different stones. I love it!

IMG_2027.JPG

9. Here's my sapphire and diamond halo - not a great picture, but the best my phone could do lol. My son's birthstone is sapphire, so now I'm obsessed with the gem and searching for more pieces!

It's a natural, blue sapphire, .65 carats.

IMG_1497798219.849722.jpg

10. here is my only sapphire ring. i got it because of the baguette diamonds which is what my wedding ring has a lot of ...

Attached Files:

foxgal and cdtracing like this.
  11. Here are my first sapphires piece. My husband brought me the bracelet for our anniversary in April. He knows blue is my favorite color. Then he brought me the ring for my birthday which is also in April. He has started something. I never knew I liked sapphires. IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0053.JPG

dorcast, jadie1, cdtracing and 3 others like this.
  12. My only piece of sapphire jewelry, with soc mabe pearls.

Attached Files:

jadie1 and cdtracing like this.
  13. I got a pair of pink Sapphire earrings to go with the Pink Sapphire cross DH gave me. I also have the same cross in blue Sapphires & was able to find blue Sapphire earring to match from the same jeweler. The smaller cross in the third picture was given to me by my mother.
    20170718_124532.jpg 20170718_135935.jpg 20170718_142250.jpg

14. #150 Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    And while going through my jewelry boxes, I found this ring I've had for years. I haven't worn it for almost 20 yrs & now it no longer fits. I guess I need to get it resized along with a few others that no longer fit. I always liked how the sapphire was bezel set & sits low on the finger.
    20170718_140233.jpg

etoupebirkin, MinkyMoo and suchi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice