Post Pictures of Sapphire Jewelry Here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Htabby and Bentley: gorgeous rings!!

2. I have two rings, one Ceylon and the other is an Australian black with rose cut diamond in the centre. Also my Tiffany drops. [emoji3] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462072275.192145.jpg

3. Beautiful ring...so dainty & feminine!

Tygriss likes this.
  4. Beautiful. The sapphires of the earrings & the necklace all blend so well together! Love the earrings & they look good on you. What a wonderful set you now have!

5. What gorgeous Sapphire rings you both have. I've been wanting to add a yellow sapphire ring to my jewelry collection but my want list is so long. LOL It will be a while before I get one.

6. Lovely, unique pieces. Especially like the earrings with the center diamond.

7. Thank you. They are very versatile as they are actually jackets, so I can change the studs....but the diamond bezels are my favourite.

8. Thank you 😁

9. Fabulous alternative to a diamond e-ring! So unique...just love this look!!!

10. I love sapphires! When I go to jewelry stores, I am usually drawn to it much more than diamonds. Hubby bought me a solitair sapphire ring from an antique store. Its so perfect except for a tiny chip on the top that you cant see right away unless you look really closely

11. My ring

Attached Files:

12. What a beauty!!

13. This is stunning! Love the Emerald cut Sapphire with the channel set baguettes.

14. Here's a pic of mine. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462235556.286184.jpg

15. #135 May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Here's another diamond and sapphire ring I have. I just love the look of sapphires and diamonds together with white gold or platinum. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462237154.209802.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice