If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

Let's do it!! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!

I say we do it at least six months from now, so everyone can get their plans in order. The weather will be much better then as well.

Let's do it!! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!

I say we do it at least six months from now, so everyone can get their plans in order. The weather will be much better then as well.

6 months from now would be December the weathers not that good and December is a pretty expensive month .

TPF anniversary Sept 08???

what do we have to do to make this happen seriously guys it would be so much fun (but we really should pre-warn the shops LOL)

Dear God! You need to give me plenty of time to lose weight beforehand! I love Vegas, if I go w/out my family then I won't have to go to M&M World w/ my kids for the upteenth time! I should warn you that I can drink all of you under the table...it's a gift actually:rolleyes:I have a hollow leg.

The more I think about it the more I realize hubby will never let me go...he thinks I'm nutty enough about tpf!:sad:

How about you all come over to my house for a BBQ and Cosmos?

Dear God! You need to give me plenty of time to lose weight beforehand! I love Vegas, if I go w/out my family then I won't have to go to M&M World w/ my kids for the upteenth time! I should warn you that I can drink all of you under the table...it's a gift actually:rolleyes:I have a hollow leg.

The more I think about it the more I realize hubby will never let me go...he thinks I'm nutty enough about tpf!:sad:

How about you all come over to my house for a BBQ and Cosmos?

I see that challenge and raise you a freemont street yard of cocktail:tispy: