Botched on E!

The woman from Boston is soooo lucky they caught those brain aneurysms. I hope they can help her in the future.

Terry is right when he says the twins share a brain. What a couple of bimbos.

The woman from Boston is soooo lucky they caught those brain aneurysms. I hope they can help her in the future.

I know. I'm so glad they were able to help her, even if it wasn't what anybody was expecting.

A new nose isn't life saving (life changing, maybe, but not life saving). Catching brain aneurysms before they rupture is.

I miss that accent so much!

While I was born in Boston, I don't have a pronounced accent like that, though I do pronounce certain words a certain way. (My dad's English and my mom's Canadian.)

I lived in England when I was three for about two years and had a slight English accent back then. (I swear, my parents have a recording in their possession of me as a little girl calling someone a "Big fat Wellie!".)

So happy for Luci and you can see how having the nose has transformed her spirit.

Botched Post Op. I like the concept, but I do NOT like having Heather as host.

I liked Rupaul.

So happy for Luci and you can see how having the nose has transformed her spirit.

Botched Post Op. I like the concept, but I do NOT like having Heather as host.

I liked Rupaul.

Heather is thirsty!

Loved what Paul was able to do for Luci. I feel like he gave her 2 lives, first when he found the brain aneurysms, second when he fixed her nose.