!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Well I went in to pick up my totem cles and this beauty followed me home too! Josephine in Rose Nacre! The color is just TDF!!!! [emoji7][emoji119]
View attachment 3140910
View attachment 3140911

Congrats everyone on your Sept purchases!

Congrats on your totem cles and your gorgeous RN Josephine! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Order the same RN wallet.

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Hello my friend. The colors are so vibrant on your totem speedy. Congrats on a bakers dozen!!! I am gonna check your video too.

Congrats sweetie! I ordered the wallet in Rose Nacre, it's an amazing pink with that shimmer.
I think about you and I will call you soon. I'm also working on a meet up Oct/Nov in SF again.
xoxo

Thanks Leo! I am suppose to be on a ban [emoji22] but I haven't defined the parameters of my ban so she came home with me. Lol
I figured I would add a friend while I was at it. Eek! Isn't that rose nacre AMAZING!! it's one of my fav LV colors ever!!

I hope you are doing well. A meet up sounds like sooo much fun. Maybe more rose nacre friends will come home with me. Lol. Take care sweetie.

My first totem piece. Waiting on the round coin

View attachment 3141328

Adorable. The round coin is cute too.

You got it!!!

I ordered my mon monogram this month but it won't arrive for awhile.

So this is my only September purchase I can take home, Totem Cles.
View attachment 3141476

Yes!! RB is so pretty and soft.

Congrats on your mon monogram! I must have missed your lost about ordering it. How exciting!!! I know turquoise was one of your colors, yes? What color combo did you order??? So exciting !!

Congrats on your totem cles. It is really pretty and loving all the fun colors in this collection!!!

Yes. That's why I ask. A recommendation would be great!

Sorry, wasn't sure if you were somewhere else in Texas or not.

My SAs:

At Neiman's LV in Houston Galleria: Linda Nguyen (or Linda Dang.. she lists both last names on her card)

LV Store in Galleria: Edwin Olivas & Beatriz Hernandez <= super sweet SAs, they're my faves!

I don't shop at the Saks LV because I usually park at the Dillards so these two locations are less of a trek through the mall.

Congrats on your totem cles and your gorgeous RN Josephine! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Order the same RN wallet.

Hello my friend. The colors are so vibrant on your totem speedy. Congrats on a bakers dozen!!! I am gonna check your video too.

Thanks Leo! I am suppose to be on a ban [emoji22] but I haven't defined the parameters of my ban so she came home with me. Lol
I figured I would add a friend while I was at it. Eek! Isn't that rose nacre AMAZING!! it's one of my fav LV colors ever!!

I hope you are doing well. A meet up sounds like sooo much fun. Maybe more rose nacre friends will come home with me. Lol. Take care sweetie.

Adorable. The round coin is cute too.

Yes!! RB is so pretty and soft.

Congrats on your mon monogram! I must have missed your lost about ordering it. How exciting!!! I know turquoise was one of your colors, yes? What color combo did you order??? So exciting !!

Congrats on your totem cles. It is really pretty and loving all the fun colors in this collection!!!

Turquoise and light blue were my colors! Can't wait. One more month.