Please help...I'm getting a Tano bag!!

Hi everyone! I'm loving my Sex Bombs - they're one of my favorite styles from Tano. I use them frequently and even though my four kids are out of the whole "diaper" thing, it's roomy enough to put in stuff for a long wait at the doctor's office, etc. Plus it's a comfortable fit on the shoulder. For those who kind of do a lot with their bags, I prefer the crunch leather since it's so easy to maintain. And yes, it's a bit edgier than the other leathers available. I had the papaya and found it to be too brown. I miss my wonderful orange Jet Setter (hi Audball 67!!!!) but I'm thrilled with my other Tanos in Cobalt Blue and Olive Green....:tup:

I'm thinking that Sex Bomb is the way to go.

That blue looks really bright. In other pics I've seen it doesn't look quite so bright. How does it look w/ jeans (remember I'm a stay at home mom ;)).

Thanks
Meredith

Mind you, the one jchiara has in the picture is the carribean blue - which is much brighter than the cobalt blue. The cobalt blue is more of an indigo, navy blue colour and the carribean blue is more of a bright blue.

If you are considering a cobalt blue - it will definitely go with jeans - it is a beautiful neutral if you wear jeans a lot - its a nice alternative to black!

PS-Anyone know of any good sales /deals right now?? TIA!!

Hi wipursemama, this was posted by Tano Expert in one of the Tano threads (the post is buried on page 18 of a thread started by ViciousBliss). Email address is [email protected]. The customer service is wonderful! I am thinking about purchasing another Tano bag before the deal ends, but I've already purchased one Tano and one HH bag this month!

Girls- $20 off for TPF members is good though May 31st. :yahoo:

Just email me after you place your order, and I'll credit it back to your card. (In stock items only, not pre-orders or special orders.)

Shipping is just $7 anywhere in the contiguous US by UPS ground. We have a no hassle refund policy- no "restocking fees," etc.

www.musthavebag.com