Do any of you own a Longchamp wallet?

I tried the zipper on a Cuir zip around wallet and found it to be the same way. I thought it was because it is a display set and not seasoned yet. Subsequently, at different boutiques, I will try the zips on the Cuir wallets and found them to be the same. I am keen in the wallet with the wrist strap but the zipper is a deal breaker for me.

Yeh, I'm not buying any more wallets unless I can check them out in person. Actually I've been quite content with a Coach double zip wallet that I've been using for a while now.

after a yr and numerous times looking for it, I finally, FINALLY found where it says "Made In ____" in my coin purses. Yay!

I posted a pic on the first page.
My argile quadri is MIC.
My pink Fou is MIC.
BUT my paprika Fou is MIF.

That's funny because I was just examining my foulonne coin pouches a few days ago. The Made in --- are in different places and one of them I really had a hard time finding (on the underside of a piece of leather by the zipper-very faint)
Mine are MIC
And the zippers are awesome on these :biggrin:

Seton, how do you find the zipper on the Foulonne large zip around wallets? Smooth and a breeze to use? I do like the softness of the leather and am considering the 3/4 zip around long wallet.

They are about the same as the zippers on the LPC. They vary from example to example. Truthfully, the smoothest zipper is on my Quadri but I dont love it as a wallet.

That's funny because I was just examining my foulonne coin pouches a few days ago. The Made in --- are in different places and one of them I really had a hard time finding (on the underside of a piece of leather by the zipper-very faint)
Mine are MIC
And the zippers are awesome on these :biggrin:

Oh, I gotta check it out the next time I play with one. :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

after a yr and numerous times looking for it, I finally, FINALLY found where it says "Made In ____" in my coin purses. Yay!

I posted a pic on the first page.
My argile quadri is MIC.
My pink Fou is MIC.
BUT my paprika Fou is MIF.

I still haven't found the "Made In ____" in my Au Sultan wallet. Took out all the cards and still couldn't find it. Is it even there, I wonder...? I couldn't have missed it after taking out all the cards...?

I still haven't found the "Made In ____" in my Au Sultan wallet. Took out all the cards and still couldn't find it. Is it even there, I wonder...? I couldn't have missed it after taking out all the cards...?

It's there. You just have to keep looking. :P
I have now found all the Made In, all 8 of them. :smile:

Yours should be in one of the bottom card slots in gold lettering on the fabric part. If not, check the underside of the card slots to see if it's embossed into the leather part (tiny letters if they do it this way)

Yours should be in one of the bottom card slots in gold lettering on the fabric part. If not, check the underside of the card slots to see if it's embossed into the leather part (tiny letters if they do it this way)

Sometimes using a flashlight helps too-just having some light hit it can make it more visible.

Sometimes using a flashlight helps too-just having some light hit it can make it more visible.

Thanks so much for all the advice! Will try again this weekend. Got to look for the flashlight first, LOL!

Yours should be in one of the bottom card slots in gold lettering on the fabric part.

I used a flashlight but maybe your phone has a flashlight that would work?

Thanks so much, ladies! Found it where seton said it would be and with EGBDF's clever advice, the phone's flashlight made me see it! Couldn't find it before cos a flashlight is really needed, LOL! So my wallet is MIF and I had no clue before this!

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_9289_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_9289_1024.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 557