Do any of you own a Longchamp wallet?

Thanks so much, ladies! Found it where seton said it would be and with EGBDF's clever advice, the phone's flashlight made me see it! Couldn't find it before cos a flashlight is really needed, LOL! So my wallet is MIF and I had no clue before this!

Ah thank you for this! My Malabar Cuir Continental is made in Tunisia. I'm going to hunt through my other wallets now.

Hi all! Does anybody have a heritage zip around wallet? Could you please post pics of the interior and let us know how you like it? I'm in love with the burgundy color and thinking about pulling the trigger...

what do you want a pic of exactly? just a general shot?
I've been trying, without any luck, to find pics of the interior of the wallet: the organization and placement of card slots, zipped coin pouches, other slots. To me the organization of the interior of a wallet is the most important part, and determines its functionality for me, though I know everyone has different preferences about how the interior of their wallets are organized. While I think the exterior of the wallet is gorgeous, I don't want to buy it unless I know the internal organization will work for me.

Thanks for any help!

I've been trying, without any luck, to find pics of the interior of the wallet: the organization and placement of card slots, zipped coin pouches, other slots. To me the organization of the interior of a wallet is the most important part, and determines its functionality for me, though I know everyone has different preferences about how the interior of their wallets are organized. While I think the exterior of the wallet is gorgeous, I don't want to buy it unless I know the internal organization will work for me.

Thanks for any help!

do u want a pic of it empty or full? bc right now, it is sitting empty in its box.

do u want a pic of it empty or full? bc right now, it is sitting empty in its box.
Whatever is most convenient for you. Empty is fine - I just want to get a sense of what slots/pockets there are, and where they are.

And also - any thoughts you might have on the wallet - how do you like it? Most loved features? Problems/issues?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Whatever is most convenient for you. Empty is fine - I just want to get a sense of what slots/pockets there are, and where they are.

And also - any thoughts you might have on the wallet - how do you like it? Most loved features? Problems/issues?

Thank you!!

ok here it is. the model is 3427, which LC is kinda phasing out for the 3504. The 3504 is similiar but has an extra section. see pic of black quadri wallet.

I mostly use this bc it's big enough to hold my passport. It only has one slot (against the back side) and one pocket. I think it could do with another slot but I dont like how the extra section is made of cloth in the 3504.

This spring, it was US 345. For fall, it is US 315. Mine is MIF but the majority I have seen are MIC. Mine was bought in france so the cost ended up to be half price. For the money, I'm fine with it but I probably wont get another one since I have enough 3427s.

The leather is stiff enough that it wont show every dent and ding. The gold button is very 3-D and prone to scratches. I took a pic of it but the scratches arent showing up.

Attachments

• 11386493.JPG
    11386493.JPG
    505.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 11386494.JPG
    11386494.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 523
  • 11386496.JPG
    11386496.JPG
    356.9 KB · Views: 533
  • longchamp_continental_wallet_quadri_3504786001_1 copy.jpg
    longchamp_continental_wallet_quadri_3504786001_1 copy.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 539
ok here it is. the model is 3427, which LC is kinda phasing out for the 3504. The 3504 is similiar but has an extra section. see pic of black quadri wallet.

I mostly use this bc it's big enough to hold my passport. It only has one slot (against the back side) and one pocket. I think it could do with another slot but I dont like how the extra section is made of cloth in the 3504.

This spring, it was US 345. For fall, it is US 315. Mine is MIF but the majority I have seen are MIC. Mine was bought in france so the cost ended up to be half price. For the money, I'm fine with it but I probably wont get another one since I have enough 3427s.

The leather is stiff enough that it wont show every dent and ding. The gold button is very 3-D and prone to scratches. I took a pic of it but the scratches arent showing up.
Wonderful, thank you so much Seton. Very helpful pics. I'm glad to hear that it is big enough to hold a passport; I was thinking of using it for an upcoming trip so that would be good. Also glad to hear that the leather is resistant enough to hold up to minor dings - always a good thing.

I've got a 3418 model LC wallet already, so having a 3427 model might be another good option. I'll think on it some more before I take the plunge, but I really appreciate the photos and insight. Thank you!

Finally, a new travel/errands wristlet wallet with a smooth running zip (very important!), card slots, slip pockets for bills and phone (yup, fits my Samsung Note 2), keys and receipts. It also came with transparent sleeves for cards and ID. A really nice touch. Nicely constructed wallet that feels very sturdy and yet compact for smaller bags.

Attachments

• 1456411793378.jpg
    1456411793378.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 445
  • 1456411806280.jpg
    1456411806280.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 449
Finally, a new travel/errands wristlet wallet with a smooth running zip (very important!), card slots, slip pockets for bills and phone (yup, fits my Samsung Note 2), keys and receipts. It also came with transparent sleeves for cards and ID. A really nice touch. Nicely constructed wallet that feels very sturdy and yet compact for smaller bags.

Nice! Love the quadri line!