Do any of you own a Longchamp wallet?

Adding my new wallets in here for anyone who may be wallet shopping....

Here are my Mademoiselle Compact Wallet in Brandy and Roseau Essential Compact Wallet in Grey. These both measure 4 3/4” x 3 3/4” and they have the same internal layout: six card slots with a long bill compartment behind them, plus a zipped coin pouch on the end.
View attachment 4511222 View attachment 4511223 View attachment 4511224 View attachment 4511225 View attachment 4511226

And this is my Foulonne Coin Purse in Silver. It's a little smaller (4 3/4” x 3”) and slimmer than the two above. It has two card slots, two open compartments and a slip pocket along the back interior.
View attachment 4511227 View attachment 4511228
Even though it's called a coin purse, I find it easy to use this style as a full-service wallet. Expand the pic to see where I put stuff:
View attachment 4511231

New Foulonne Compact Wallet, in the same layout that @Cosmopolitan purchased.

Yes, am very happy with this one. Here’s some shots:View attachment 4616210 View attachment 4616209

Thank you so much everyone for all the pictures you have provided on this thread! They have been so helpful for me in trying to figure out what my next wallet should be. I have narrowed it down to these 2 styles here. They seem to have similar size and functionality. For those that have one or both of these, how do you like them, any pros or cons you’ve discovered, and which do you prefer or recommend? Thanks in advance!

0F5D8470-0239-4B98-AFC1-E3FE7C5425FD.png
C79F9F86-720A-4529-8796-8E1A61DEE1A4.png

I have narrowed it down to these 2 styles here.

I prefer #2. It's a more modern streamlined look. I own two compact wallets with the same exact layout and design (posted here) and I find them very functional. Although admittedly, I don't carry many cards in my wallet and I try to keep the contents pared down as much as possible.

For #1 that you posted, I've always thought that the metal frame on the "French" kisslock coin purse adds a lot of unnecessary bulk and looks a little formal for my taste. Just my opinion. Here's another angle on that:

IMG_3455.jpg

I prefer #2. It's a more modern streamlined look. I own two compact wallets with the same exact layout and design (posted here) and I find them very functional. Although admittedly, I don't carry many cards in my wallet and I try to keep the contents pared down as much as possible.

For #1 that you posted, I've always thought that the metal frame on the "French" kisslock coin purse adds a lot of unnecessary bulk and looks a little formal for my taste. Just my opinion. Here's another angle on that:

View attachment 4643006
Thank you!

Reactions: Cosmopolitan