Clemence wallet!

Great comparison! I think sit of people think the new Granade is the same as the old color. I was told by the SA that they never reproduce old colors exactly.

That is interesting! I wonder why. I feel like they should name the colors something else if they are different! I actually bought my two "grenade" pieces on the same day so it is so strange to me that they would name them the same thing and have them look different.

Here is my grenade clemence next to a grenade V pouch. The clemence is definitely more coral. I haven't seen the Ikat in real life so I don't know if the clemence would match but I hope this helps!
Thank you so much! :biggrin: Based on your pics, I can see it being a more coral-ish hot pink but I believe it would still go with my Ikat, even if not a perfect matchy match. My Ikat is hot reddish pink & this grenade is definitely closer than "fuchsia". Grenade is still on wishlist! :P

Last edited:
The granade clemence is not the same shade as the ikat. The new granade is not the same as the older color. This one is more salmon color, not the hot pink.
Thank you, yes I agree it looks more salmon than the Ikat's Indian Rose color but if I had to choose, between it & the fuchsia clemence wallet, I would think this grenade would be closer. :smile: