Clemence wallet!

I recently bought this wallet and love it but.... The coin pouch zipper on the empreinte Clemente seems to always catch whenever I try to zip open or close the wallet.

Is anyone else having this issue with theirs?

I have the same problem!!
I have the Clemence in both mono and empreinte, and it seems that it is only a problem with the empreinte because of the removable pouch.. It is really annoying!

I recently bought this wallet and love it but.... The coin pouch zipper on the empreinte Clemente seems to always catch whenever I try to zip open or close the wallet.

Is anyone else having this issue with theirs?

I looked at it in the store and it was doing this to me, so my SA brought a different empreinte clemence out to see if it was just an issue with that one. It was getting caught in both of them. That was the reason I didn't buy it. I think it might drive me nuts when I'm trying to unzip my wallet.

It's such a nice wallet though. I might change my mind and just get it one day. I was thinking maybe I could put the coin pouch upside down and it would be ok..lol.
Or maybe just remove it altogether and use it separately. Of course in the new model it's not removeable at all...

I have the Clemence in both mono and empreinte, and it seems that it is only a problem with the empreinte because of the removable pouch.. It is really annoying!

I love this wallet and I just make sure that the pouch is pushed down far enough before zipping up this wallet. 😊

FYI, saw 2 empreinte Clemence wallets yesterday at different LV boutiques, one with removable pouch, one without. Evidently the new model has the removable pouch.

:love: this wallet in damier and wishing LV would make one in Taupe.

FYI, saw 2 empreinte Clemence wallets yesterday at different LV boutiques, one with removable pouch, one without. Evidently the new model has the removable pouch.

:love: this wallet in damier and wishing LV would make one in Taupe.

Hi there the old model has the removable pouch and the new model doesn't have the removeable pouch. Just look at the description on the LV website.

If you look at the description there is no mention of the removeable pouch.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,438
Hi there the old model has the removable pouch and the new model doesn't have the removeable pouch. Just look at the description on the LV website.

If you look at the description there is no mention of the removeable pouch.

Didn't check the website description, just assumed the new model has the removable pouch. Thanks for clarifying.

Bought the wallet in DE - red inside on Saturday ♥ I'm so in love!
It feels like the wallet is a bit hard to open sometimes because of the Zipper (at the very beginning)..

Anybody else who noticed that?

Just bought my Clemence wallet in DE, absolutely love it! A prefect size of zippy wallet for me.. I always want a zippy wallet but most of the zippy wallet of LV are just too big and bulky for me.. I love it! Especially the red interior color that matchy with my DE neverfull! Smooth zip as usual..so far i m ok with the leather pull tag..it is cute anyway.. My iPhone 5s fits in without any problem yeah~~~