Clemence wallet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are your thoughts on the clemence wallet? It's a narrower version of the monogram wallet with mimosa, piment and fuchsia interiors with a leather zipper pull. It's only $530. A great price. I currently have 4 lv wallets, but since I saw this wallet I'm itching to get it. It's already available on the LV website. What do you guys think?

2. Oh, forgot to mention! It's a zippy wallet!

3. I've seen all three in person, and I would highly recommend. They are lovely! And though slim, there are plenty of card slots. If I was interested in a Monogram wallet, I might buy one of these. I'm too crazy about the Empreinte wallets, though!:graucho:

4. I know, I am dying to see the new empriente colors for wallets. :P

5. I think its really cute! I looooove zippy! But it isn't really a must have, IMO, unless its in emp or vernis...

Hmm... Well actually if it was DE or DA I would consider it... =)

6. Is this the slim version of the zippy wallet that I heard about for new releases? :smile:
    I very much like it...

7. The price point is really good! I have to agree, I wish there is DE or DA or for it. Vernis would be pretty too!

8. This! 😉

9. Yes!:smile:

10. Does anyone know if you can fit an iPhone 5 inside?

11. I've seen it! Haven't tried it, but I think you could.

12. I think it's a cute wallet. It'd be my first option if I was looking for a monogram wallet.

13. Agree!

14. Meant to answer your question! I think you could fit the iPhone in it.