OMG!!! I am going to SCREAM!!!

I know, I know. Maybe I am overreacting a bit but I already had plans for these new funds. :sneaky: Will see. I also hate the fact that there is such a huge time difference which makes communicating a b*tch.

You need to stick to what your auction says. Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

It's a big ticket item, so like what someone else said, she's probably making sure she gets all the info right. I would.

OK, now I feel guilty about starting this thread - I just checked with my bank and the money is in there!:shocked: That was FAST!:yahoo: I guess I am just so used to scamming buyers/sellers on eBay that I didn't want to give this poor person a chance. Well, thank you all for your advice and listening.:flowers:

OK, now I feel guilty about starting this thread - I just checked with my bank and the money is in there!:shocked: That was FAST!:yahoo: I guess I am just so used to scamming buyers/sellers on eBay that I didn't want to give this poor person a chance. Well, thank you all for your advice and listening.:flowers:

I feel bad for thinking the worst. It's just that there are so many scammers out there. I'm so glad things worked out for you. :tup:

Thanks guys!

Donna, I set up this bank account specifically for eBay. There is never any money in it. As soon as I receive funds from buyers, account gets emptied.