OMG!!! I am going to SCREAM!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope I'm wrong and that all goes well. Please keep us posted.

2. You need to stick to what your auction says. Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

It's a big ticket item, so like what someone else said, she's probably making sure she gets all the info right. I would.

3. OK, now I feel guilty about starting this thread - I just checked with my bank and the money is in there!:shocked: That was FAST!:yahoo: I guess I am just so used to scamming buyers/sellers on eBay that I didn't want to give this poor person a chance. Well, thank you all for your advice and listening.:flowers:

4. I feel bad for thinking the worst. It's just that there are so many scammers out there. I'm so glad things worked out for you. :tup:

5. Thats great it worked out. I personally would NEVER give out my personal bank info.

6. Thanks guys!

Donna, I set up this bank account specifically for eBay. There is never any money in it. As soon as I receive funds from buyers, account gets emptied.

7. Great idea! I have just the same

8. so what bag is mam getting next for that money ? ;) great it all worked out for you ! :tup: